German Shepherds Forum banner

GSD won the herding group at the Eukanuba show today!

7K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  BlackGSD 
#1 ·
Congratulations to GCH CH Babheim's Captain Crunch. I think he's a really nice looking dog.

See less See more
#2 ·
He's beautiful. Hubby told me about it and said he thought the dog looked fat. I don't think he looks fat.

#18 ·
he is stunning:)

#21 ·
I wish that I could have had the chance to watch it...I would have liked to "get a better picture of him".....but I still think in the pic posted...he is handsome.
*However,...my husband does not share that opinion with me! WHATS UP with that!?*......men.

#24 ·
*However,...my husband does not share that opinion with me! WHATS UP with that!?*......men.
LOL, my husband walked in just as I was looking at the pic and said, "Yikes, make me un-see that".

I have to agree that movement was strained for lack of a better word.

#23 ·
I always watch the Eukanuba Championship. Sorry I missed have to go to the website. I always root for the GSD or at the very least the herding group. I think we should go back to the working group but Im a minority opinion.

#27 ·
well call me 'off', but I watched the video, and thought he was a really nice specimen;) but to each his own

Actually my aussies breeder was handling the aussie in the group:))

#29 ·
Wasn't this the show from Florida back in Dec (17 18 &19 th)

Jimmy is a judge now, my understanding is he can only handle dogs he owns or co-owns.

#30 · (Edited)
He's a beautiful dog in "person". I saw him in September, being shown in Biloxi. I thought he was a nice mover.

He's a Bailey son. My girl Carly's mother is a Bailey daughter...

#34 ·
Laurie,

I can't watch the video on my phone. I didn't even watch him on the down and back. I really noticed it when he was going around the ring. It just looked "uncomfortable" or "awkward".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.