Cadaver dogs - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 12:33 AM
Crowned Member

Some of max’s cousins were cadaver dogs and was the first time I heard about the work. Just going to second the cat Warren book - what the dog knows. One of my favorite dog books. Pushed me into doing scent work. Some great chapters for any body goes through the crazy puppy stage. I related well as max was a young pup when I read the book. Many fascinating stories of CadAver dogs and all that they do. I do hope she writes another book on her new dog!
vsdreamon likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 10:46 AM
Elite Member

They are the only dogs that have been deployed in the Camp fire recovery effort.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 07:24 PM
Crowned Member

I know it really is very sad. I’m so very sad. Soo many prayers for people , animals and their families.

post #14 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 08:18 PM
Elite Member

It's horrible. I wonder how many burned pets are in the ruins, too. So sad. I'm glad the cadaver dogs can help bring closure to the families.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page