Meet Hokhmah (Rayne Von Wolfstraum) - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Meet Hokhmah (Rayne Von Wolfstraum)

Hokhmah (hoke maw) is Hebrew for Godly wisdom (actually it means a lot more awesome stuff) and is 9.5wks old. She is my next SAR dog and has imprinted well on HR, and is running advanced (very short but with a couple turns) puppy trails beautifully! Today was first day to run them on some one other than me, and she was amazing... I had also forgotten I had an HR hide for my certified dogs when I hide on one of her trails. She found me, wiggled in joyous rapture about to eat her treats when she pulled away and moved a couple feet over to under the hay pallet and pawed... HR found!

This gorgeous pup is out of L'Sabre Von Wolfstraum (owned by Sheri Arnold) and by Komet Von Wolfstraum (not sure who owns this talented dog). She is already 18.4lbs of lean dark sable talent, and has her beautiful mommas long legs at 14"...she needs to slow down on the growth, lol, but she does everything at full speed...

I know I am super behind on my blog, and tons of trails, missions, and HRD stories need to be added, but this munchkin has me busy almost all day.. Whew! Thankfully, Areli has really taken to her and plays wonderfully with her... Akivah tolerates her but I thi2his nose is still a bit snipped and once she is large enough to really play hard with him, I think his soft heart will melt...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181120_065332_1542753348681.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	514411   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181120_065649_1542753398574.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	514413  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Crowned Member

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!!

Sounds like she's well on her way to be a wonderful SAR dog!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

The talented Komet Von Wolfstraum is owned by Lee Hough -

Ms. Wolfstraum on here!

Moms
Sunsilver likes this.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 06:49 PM
Elite Member

Beautiful puppy! Congratulations!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Thanks mom's! I knew Komet was bred by her and she had breeding rights, but he is a SAR dog (I thought) and so assumed he was from a different owner.. And yes, Lee knows GSD's inside and out...

I have better pics, but had it on the motion setting and so cannot upload.. Will take better pics to show her off 🙂
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Master Member

Congratulations, she looks like a beautiful puppy! Looking forward to seeing more of her as she grows.

Her dam, L'Sabre, is the SAR dog. Komet is titled in IPO, and is currently with Lee.

Tom
Omen v Wolfstraum
Jasmine Katie v Doolanshaus
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Thanks! I had a feeling u was mixing things up! I kne L'Sabre was a SAR dog, but confused Komet somewhe4, lol.. Yes, definitely need to get some better pics up of her.. She is in her 'light' phase of coloring, but her personality just keeps growing.. She will be a rockstar like her momma and her new bro and sis!
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 08:36 PM

Congratulations!A beautiful little girl

Terri

Samson Blk/Slvr GSD. RN
Misty Husky Mix
Z-Z Terrier/potato mix
Devo Yorkie Mix at the bridge
Dakota Wht GSD at the bridge
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 07:55 AM

Congratulations! I can't believe these guys are old enough to be with their new homes! It feels like just yesterday I saw the x-rays confirming puppies. Keep the pics coming!

+ Kalbi CGC 6/21/2015
+ Blackthorn's Out of the Frying Pan NW1 SCN BCAT SIN RATN TKN (Katsu) 9/12/2017
+ Blackthorn's Skofnung RATI RATN RATO (Steel) 07/23/2018
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 08:10 AM
Crowned Member

Congratulations again! She is a cutie! Happy thanksgiving!!! holiday pups are fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 08:36 AM
Crowned Member

I love seeing photos of my babies.....to clairfy - this is a co-owned, co-bred litter from L'Sabre, who I co-owned, and Komet who I own and is sleeping on his couch in the "Komet pose".....so I am co-breeder on the litter, which carries my kennel name....I also bred both Komet and L'Sabre, and own the other "L" litter puppy, Lynx (Lucca) who is in Maryland doing tracking training at the moment. This litter is linebred on my very beloved Csabre v Wolfstraum - who had two littermates doing SAR, one of whom ended up as a Vermont State Trooper K9...the other went to a gentleman who was a FEMA handler out of NJ in the late 1990's early 2000s.... ...Komet has one daughter doing narcotics detection, his sister Kira (HGH) has a daughter who has FH (98 points) and is certified (at a LE certification) for 5 drugs. The litter is also backmassed on Lord, so lots of ability in those genetics! The litter certainly was bred for working utility - and all pups went to working homes (as stated by the buyers anyway )

Ikarus (Iko) the father of Lynx and L'Sabre is a multi terrain/purpose (???) certified SAR (IPWDA) dog owned by a friend in Vermont who heads a SAR team - all operational dogs are certified IPWDA prior to any going on a call out.....great great dog with a ton of hunt drive and gorgeous to boot! From all my communications with Alex, he is a real rockstar with huge buckets of hunt drive....he should have had people lined up to use him for breeding!!!! Although he is not IPO titled, he was started and showed he had everything needed - but Alex wanted a SAR dog....in his litter, I think 3 others were IPO3s, with one littermate on the podium at a USCA National ....and 2 pups went to IPO homes. Another pup, Rebel, went to Vermont to a team member on Alex's team.....and 2 went to friends who do IPO (one has trialed at the regional level a few times) then I have one as well, Rocket.

This is a 5th/4th generation of von Wolfstraum breeding as well!!!

So glad to see she is so promising!!!

Lee

Hexe Sch2, Komet & Kougar IPO1, Kira HGH, SG Bengal, Lynx v Wolfstraum ~ Ziberia IPO1 ~ ATB Basha, Kougar & Kyra, Fenja, Sch3s, Cito, Sch2, DangerRH, Csabre & Alice Sch1s ~Kelsey
wolfstraum.net

Last edited by wolfstraum; 11-21-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page