Meet Hokhmah (Rayne Von Wolfstraum) - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Crowned Member

I am so happy that she shows so much talent for you!!!!

Love hearing about her!

Lee

Hexe Sch2, Komet & Kougar IPO1, Kira HGH, SG Bengal, Lynx v Wolfstraum ~ Ziberia IPO1 ~ ATB Basha, Kougar & Kyra, Fenja, Sch3s, Cito, Sch2, DangerRH, Csabre & Alice Sch1s ~Kelsey
wolfstraum.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Akivah is back to playing with her.. Chase is his game.. Areli is full GSD, so wrestling and growls and rougher games are her preference.. Hokhmah?? She plays them all, although she needs more size and weight to handle Areli's paw which bowls her over several times.. Still, she dives back in for more... She is sassy.. Boy is she sassy! Highly independent (which I want for trailing because to sensitive to line pressure can stop the track) and we are working on coming when called. She asks to go out and rarely has a mistake in the house (usually my fault for ignoring her requests), we are beginning to get a little talk back when she has to come in or do something she doesn't like, but a quick check and she is back to her compliment self (I like the confidence and sass, even if ultimately I don't want it... That confidence and opinion will stand her well in the environments we will deploy in)...

She got an early Christmas present, a dinosaur that Roars when you squeeze the belly... She adores it and carries it around with it roaring... I've had many a talented and smart GSD... HOKHMAH truly is all I prayed for... Can't wait to see how she lives up to her promise and potential
wolfstraum likes this.
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

So haven't posted here in quite awhile, but have uploaded a few videos of this Trailing prodigy on Facebook.. Hokhmah is AMAZING!! She understands odor in a way I have seen few dogs do... Areli is talented and Akivah has skill.. Hokhmah at only 17wks old is a doggie Einstein in odor.. If anyone goes to the Von Wolfstraum page you can see her videos..
wolfstraum, NancyJ and car2ner like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Hokhmah is growing up.. Last night she asked for the first time, to sleep on the bed at night. She didn't make it the whole night as she isn't used to my tossing and turning and the other two dogs shifting, but she did for several hours.. I think my bed space will be shrinking sooner then later...lol
Femfa likes this.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hineni7 View Post
So haven't posted here in quite awhile, but have uploaded a few videos of this Trailing prodigy on Facebook.. Hokhmah is AMAZING!! She understands odor in a way I have seen few dogs do... Areli is talented and Akivah has skill.. Hokhmah at only 17wks old is a doggie Einstein in odor.. If anyone goes to the Von Wolfstraum page you can see her videos..
that was delightful. thanks for sharing the video. did you use a go-pro?

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Thanks.. No, off my phone, lol. There are several videos, and I have another set I want to upload but it takes FOREVER.. lol!
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 08:27 AM

yeah, it does take time. Our instructor will sometimes take the videos for us. I've been thinking about getting a go pro so I can watch my dog after the fact.

will be watching for your vids. I loved your pup's joy in finding her target.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Gopros are great! Would love to see some of your dog too! Thanks! She is a hoot!
car2ner likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page