• 1 Post By GandalfTheShepherd
  • 2 Post By wolfy dog
  • 2 Post By CometDog
  • 1 Post By Shane'sDad

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

11 Months Old, first off the table sleeve work

Preparing for BH (October maybe) and beginning bite work is going great! Starting tracking this week.

This video is the first time off the table, and first time running around the blind. I think he did pretty good!

THIS video illustrates my 11 year old is definitely my kid, and a jerk lol She made the first video for me and I told her the music was a bit much. Wasn't looking for [email protected]$$ right now. So she made me this....
tim_s_adams likes this.

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 10:59 AM
Elite Member

LOL the music cracked me up! Good work Valor!
CometDog likes this.

SQUIRREL!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Crowned Member

Ha, ha, I love the creativity of the teens. Once my teenage son asked me if I wanted some juice. I asked for a small glass so I was served juice in a shot glass.
By the way, good bites there! I am looking forward getting Griff into this.
CometDog and Genalis_mom like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Thanks! He is fun to work with. He had suspicion issues (and booming bark in your face for merely looking at me issues) and those are smoothing out nicely. I think the confidence he is getting from this thing we are doing together has been great. He is a little nervy, hence the suspicious nature and going hard forward on defense. He loves the sleeve work. I genuinely do see such remarkable improvement in his demeanor as a result (and mine)...I am REALLY glad I gave this a chance.

As for the kid...she is driving me up a wall lol She is constantly watching youtube tutorials on various hair bun styles. The dog likes her and heeds her as well as he does me. If she wouldn't turn into a kid kite during agitation I'd let her learn IPO (she is 52 pounds) Perhaps the bun looks like a symbol of superiority to him? Hail the Foosa? She takes ZERO [email protected]& from him. They have a pretty good relationship.
Attached Images

car2ner and Clgkag like this.

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 01:54 PM
Master Member

Great video.....Like a few other videos i've watched here that made me smile.....it's clearly all about the "game" and winning...he looks so proud when he "rips off an arm" .and goes trotting off with the sleeve.....Good Job Valor !
CometDog likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page