Harysson Ad-Gür - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Harysson Ad-Gür

I have found subject about Pike del Lupo Nero on this forum. You wrote your opinion about Pike del Lupo Nero. I can't post links because my post count must be 3 or greater but you can find this subject without me.

Harysson Ad-Gür is a son of Pike del Lupo Nero. What do you think about Harysson Ad-Gür?

I can't post links because my post count must be 3 or greater. So I can't post youtube video with Harysson Ad-Gür but you can find his video if you input next things in youtube. For example, "Jozef Adamuscin & Harysson Ad-Gür - B: 94 - FCI WM 2015" and "Jozef Adamuscin & Harysson Ad-Gür - B: 94 - FCI WM 2015"

What do you think about this dog?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

I tried to edit my post but I can not do it. I do not know why. I wanted to add that you can find on youtube video "Jozef Adamuscin & Harysson Ad-Gür - C: 99 - FCI WM 2015".

What do you like in this dog and what don't you like in this dog? I think that we do not have ideal dogs. Any dog has advantages and disadvantages. What advantages and disadvantages do you see in this dog?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Very nice power coming into the blind. Excellent guarding all the way through the performance (I was watching his 96 from the WUSV). He is very clear when he transitions from biting to guarding. Some of this is training, but it has to also be there genetically. Very nice escape. He comes hammering through on the long bite. Only complaint is I would like to see a bit more fight during the drives. This is an excellent dog with an excellent handler. His structure could be better, but pictures can be deceiving.

His dam is from a kennel known to produce extremely strong dogs.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

lhczth, thank you for your answer.

What do you mean "extremely strong dogs"? They are extremely strong dogs in physics (health, power, etc) or they are extremely strong dogs in temperament (they are very "serious" dog, they can fight very easy with person in real situation, they are very dominant and very aggressive dogs, it not easy to handl them, etc.)
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Very nice power coming into the blind. Excellent guarding all the way through the performance (I was watching his 96 from the WUSV). He is very clear when he transitions from biting to guarding. Some of this is training, but it has to also be there genetically. Very nice escape. He comes hammering through on the long bite. Only complaint is I would like to see a bit more fight during the drives.
Funny... I was watching his performance from the WUSV and thought the same thing... I liked him..

Leesa~

Chaos v. Wildhaus, SchH2, OB3 (HOT) Forever in my heart ~ Bismark v. Wildhaus, SchH1 (HOT) ~ Kougar v. Wolfstraum, IPO 1, CGC (HOT)... Oberon v. Wildhaus, BH (HOT)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhczth View Post

His dam is from a kennel known to produce extremely strong dogs.
I have found this kennel Chovatelská stanica | Vitajte - Willkommen - Welcome
And I have found this "Sme chovateľská stanica zameraná na chov Nemeckıch ovčiakov.Našim cielom je odchovávať zdravé,silné jedince s typickımi vlastnosťami svojho plemena".

It's Slovak language. I used google translate and this is information from this kennel

"We kennel focused on breeding German Shepherds. Our goal is to breed healthy, strong individuals with typical features of its breed".

We can see that they also wrote about "strong dogs" but I do not understand what that means.

Harysson Ad-Gür is from this kennel and this dog won FCI WC IPO 2015 (all breed) (http://www.fciwm2015.ch/english/). It will be interesting to know more about this dog.

Last edited by amd12; 10-09-2015 at 04:48 PM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Very strong in temperament, not playing games.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Elite Member

I think he is a good dog. Would I want pups out of him? No.

Bastian the Beast

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 02:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg1 View Post
Would I want pups out of him? No.
Why?
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 05:40 AM Thread Starter

It's interesting that we had only 1 dog from Pike on WUSV 2015. It's Harysson Ad-Gür
WUSV 2015 Results

Some video:

1. Harryson AdGur, IPO 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCZckaCKmP0

2. Jozef Adamuscin & Harysson Ad-Gür - C: 99 - FCI WM 2015

3. Harryson AD-GUR kontrolák

Photos:
Jozef Adamuscin & Harysson Ad-Gür, winner of FCI IPO World Championship 2015 (all breeds, including Malinois)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page