Looking for Schutzhund/IPO trainers in Georgia, Alabama, and North Florida areas. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-09-2015, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Looking for Schutzhund/IPO trainers in Georgia, Alabama, and North Florida areas.

We're moving to Columbus, GA from Colorado in 2 weeks. I have a 2 year old solid black male from Czech/West German lines. I'm looking to find a trainer that could work with my very high ball drive boy. Hugo is great with people and likes only certain dogs. I would want to work on his ability to be around all dogs (not just certain ones) peacefully, and channel his energy into something more productive and positive. Columbus isn't far from the east Alabama border and Atlanta. I have family in Auburn, AL and South Alabama. I also have family in north Florida in Destin. So, traveling to and around those locations wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us. Please let me know if you or if you know of anyone that could help us out. TIA

Elizabeth:
Major 7 year old black male GSD
Zellie 6 year old saddled black and tan female GSD
Hugo born 07/28/13 black male GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Crowned Member

germanshepherddog.com
list of clubs there

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Crowned Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellie&Major View Post
We're moving to Columbus, GA from Colorado in 2 weeks. I have a 2 year old solid black male from Czech/West German lines. I'm looking to find a trainer that could work with my very high ball drive boy. Hugo is great with people and likes only certain dogs. I would want to work on his ability to be around all dogs (not just certain ones) peacefully, and channel his energy into something more productive and positive. Columbus isn't far from the east Alabama border and Atlanta. I have family in Auburn, AL and South Alabama. I also have family in north Florida in Destin. So, traveling to and around those locations wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us. Please let me know if you or if you know of anyone that could help us out. TIA
We just moved to this area too!! We are in Perry GA and are also looking for a good trainer good luck!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Crowned Member

Check out Panhandle Schutzhund Club, it's in Bonifay, FL Right up the road from Crestview.

Here's their' FB: https://www.facebook.com/panhandleschclub

v/r,

Whitney
and
Commander Charly Titan (GSD)-15 Jan 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page