Anyone Going To Zion, IL Seiger Event? - German Shepherd Dog Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member
 
LaRen616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 14,348
Anyone Going To Zion, IL Seiger Event?

Just curious if anyone is going to be in Zion, Illinois for this event?

Lauren

Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
LaRen616 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 10:10 AM
Crowned Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Nashville, TN and Budapest HU
Posts: 4,518
I am 20 minutes away for work (traveling this week) and already swung by yesterday to surprise and say hello to friends. Stopping over this AM to watch bite work, on way to other building (that is in Zion).

Signage for the event is great. I am in Gurnee, and there are signs all around... :-)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Smithie86 is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member
 
LaRen616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithie86 View Post
I am 20 minutes away for work (traveling this week) and already swung by yesterday to surprise and say hello to friends. Stopping over this AM to watch bite work, on way to other building (that is in Zion).

Signage for the event is great. I am in Gurnee, and there are signs all around... :-)
I was there yesterday on my lunch break for about a half hour. I plan on stopping over there again today around noon to meet up with a friend who will be showing her female.

Lauren

Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
LaRen616 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Crowned Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Nashville, TN and Budapest HU
Posts: 4,518
I just missed you both days. We were over there, about 11 AM. Leaving for airport now....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Smithie86 is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Crowned Member
 
GatorDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,685
We'll be there sometime this weekend

Feuergarten German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GatorDog is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member
 
LaRen616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 14,348
Right away I saw Katherine (gsdlover91) with her STUNNING dog Tesla.

Then I got to meet Carlos Huerta from Team Huerta Hof and talk to him about my puppy from their Noche/Eik litter.

Then as I was leaving I got to meet KathrynApril with her gorgeous male Dinozzo.

I had a blast!

Are you showing tomorrow Alexis?

Lauren

Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
LaRen616 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Crowned Member
 
GatorDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,685
Carm is too pregnant to show, so no. Just spectating and grabbing some stuff at the vendors.

Feuergarten German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GatorDog is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member
 
LaRen616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDog View Post
Carm is too pregnant to show, so no. Just spectating and grabbing some stuff at the vendors.
Oh duh, I forgot.

Are you going to sell any of your product?

Lauren

Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
LaRen616 is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 06:01 PM
Elite Member
 
KathrynApril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northwest Illinois
Posts: 1,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRen616 View Post
Right away I saw Katherine (gsdlover91) with her STUNNING dog Tesla.

Then I got to meet Carlos Huerta from Team Huerta Hof and talk to him about my puppy from their Noche/Eik litter.

Then as I was leaving I got to meet KathrynApril with her gorgeous male Dinozzo.

I had a blast!

Are you showing tomorrow Alexis?
It really was awesome to meet you & Katherine(gsdlover91) w/Tesla in person!! I think Dinozzo was crushing on Telsa.

This is Dinozzo's & my very first show!!!! Talk about nervous. I can't believe how he managed to lose enough weight in time for the show in just a few weeks. lol

GSD/Dinozzo (A.K.A. SG Jocose vom Mittelwest); Cats: R.I.P. Xena & Zora; Ferrets/Falkor, Draco, Drogon
KathrynApril is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2015, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member
 
LaRen616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynApril View Post
It really was awesome to meet you & Katherine(gsdlover91) w/Tesla in person!! I think Dinozzo was crushing on Telsa.

This is Dinozzo's & my very first show!!!! Talk about nervous. I can't believe how he managed to lose enough weight in time for the show in just a few weeks. lol
It was really nice meeting you too! I wish I could have stayed all day but I had to go back to work. Dinozzo is absolutely stunning though! Very dark and very masculine!

Lauren

Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
LaRen616 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome