Martin Pejša IPO Seminar - Ohio, USA - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Martin Pejša IPO Seminar - Ohio, USA

Please check out the FaceBook event page for information on this IPO seminar with the world class competitor/trainer/handler from the Czech Republic, Martin Pejša!

Martin Pejša IPO Seminar - Ohio - event is put on by Bob Fox

if you can't access this FaceBook event, feel free to contact me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HIC, CD, IPO 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JanaeUlva; 03-05-2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Missing word
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Crowned Member

Bob Fox leaves a bad taste in my being....

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

. . . Martin's an awesome guy

HIC, CD, IPO 2

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

-imageuploadedbypg-free1425603831.040741.jpg

HIC, CD, IPO 2

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 06:52 AM
Crowned Member

Martin was handler and trainer of Grim z PS. They will certainly have an interpreter there as Martin's English is evolving. He is a very nice guy, and super knowledge of training and reading dogs. Should be nice seminar, especially for those with strong dogs.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Thank you Cliff. There is the possibility Zbyněk will be the translator. If not, Bob has a man who speaks 6 languages including CZ and he is working dogs too so he would be a good translator. Of course, I'm hoping Zbyněk is the translator!!

Martin is an awesome person. He volunteered to review video of Zarek and gave me suggestions for some issues we were having. Made all the difference in Zarek's training. Martin, Zbyněk and you have been super helpful with Zarek's training progress.

HIC, CD, IPO 2

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Crowned Member

If Zbynek shows up, I will be there!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

I will let you know Cliff!! I hope he will be there. I wanted to meet him so badly!!!!

HIC, CD, IPO 2

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Crowned Member

any idea how long Martin and Zbyněk will be in the area for? Would be great to keep them around for another seminar in MI

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2015, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Turns out only Martin is coming and he has to leave right away because I was going to have him come to Wisconsin!

HIC, CD, IPO 2

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page