Miami/Broward Schutzhund - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

Miami/Broward Schutzhund

Hello! Just wondering if anyone in the South Florida area has any experience with either the Broward Schutzhund Club or the South Florida Schutzhund Club?

I want to get Rainer more involved with tracking and more advanced obedience. We train with a small local club here, but would like to try expand our experience (if that makes sense? lol) I would like to see him more involved in protection, but Rai isn't too into it at this moment so it is not a main concern.

Also, any suggestions for other clubs/trainers would be appreciated! I live in the West Palm area for a point of reference.

Thank you in advance for any help everyone may provide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rainer, CGC 11/21/11

Kitty Cat Monsters
Ashes- AKA "Queen Bia"
Mish Mish - Mr. Cuddle Bug
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2014, 12:49 PM

Schutzhund Clubs ~ South FL

I'd like to know as well.. I'm also in Palm Beach county, yet find myself more and more in Broward with my other half working there so much.. so I am wondering if you joined a club and if so, where..? Do you like it..? Do tell, as I am thinking of going to Miami's Schtzhnd club to check it out.. Broward co club wants you to pay $90 just to "try it out" for 3 months.. Id rather come a few times, and see first.. which Miami lets you do, no pressure to join. I like the latter approach best. Anyway, LMK if you would, about your experience(s) since you posted 2012 and its now 2014..
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Crowned Member

One of these, I think, is Godfried D.'s club. I'd go with that one. He's got a great reputation for being a great trainer and also very positive in his methods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2014, 03:05 PM

South Florida Sch. Club has Phil Hoechelr as president and I have done a training seminar and I learned a lot so if he has room I would go with his club.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page