Hello, My name is Wendy, and I am an addict - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Hello, My name is Wendy, and I am an addict

I am SOOOO excited about class tomorrow, I just can't stand it. I want Dooney at the level of the some of the other dogs out there NOW.. we have LOTS of catching up to do.

You all did warn me that it was addictive.... I know I am not the only new addict.. TrickyShepherd is right there with me- LOL

Hope to have lots of good pics and maybe some video tomorrow!!

Wendy
Dooney Von Pell- GSD 01/25/2011
Karma's Wycked Revenge- GSD 05/16/2012
Skye- WGSD 1991-2007
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Crowned Member

Welcome to the addict club
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney's Mom View Post
I am SOOOO excited about class tomorrow, I just can't stand it. I want Dooney at the level of the some of the other dogs out there NOW.. we have LOTS of catching up to do.

You all did warn me that it was addictive.... I know I am not the only new addict.. TrickyShepherd is right there with me- LOL

Hope to have lots of good pics and maybe some video tomorrow!!
Ugh... yes... yes I am. I admit it. I've fallen into the massive hole of Schutzhund addiction....

Seriously though, I'm super excited about tomorrow too! Can't wait to see everyone work and to have some fun with Duke! Each week he gets better and so much more confident! Love seeing that!

(and I also look forward to more pictures!! hint hint! LOL! Don't forget that memory card this time!! This week we should be able to get a good amount of both dogs.)

Alyssa
-Zira (01/09/11)
-Pakros von Jagenstadt "Duke" (01/06/10) -CGC
-Storm vom EnZ (05/16/12)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Elite Member

at least its not drugs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, Mar 19, 2011

Prince vom Gildaf "Charles" August 16, 2012
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Crowned Member

Told ya!

Feuergarten German Shepherds

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Knighted Member

Advice: Take it slow. Don't rush your dog. Have fun. Make sure your dog has fun. It gets hard after a while. Your dogs will not become schutzhund dogs over night. Keep your courage up! I am finding that it is not so easy to bring a dog from a pup to a schutzhund titled dog when I am a novice my self!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Crowned Member

Another addict here!

Glad things are going well! Can't wait to see videos and photo's!

G Wild Winds Zephyr of Cognac BH, HIC, NTD, ITD, CGN, TT
Wild Winds Archangel Raphael HIC, TT
XX z Weberhaus
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyShepherd View Post
Ugh... yes... yes I am. I admit it. I've fallen into the massive hole of Schutzhund addiction....

Seriously though, I'm super excited about tomorrow too! Can't wait to see everyone work and to have some fun with Duke! Each week he gets better and so much more confident! Love seeing that!

(and I also look forward to more pictures!! hint hint! LOL! Don't forget that memory card this time!! This week we should be able to get a good amount of both dogs.)
LOL- camera WITH memory card sitting in my purse by the front door- Dooney's crate loaded and in the car already. Hopefully we don't do OB at the same time and can get pics of each other (just be sure to leave ME out of the pic- LOL) we worked on the tug tonight again- she has her focus on it now. I so can NOT wait!!!

I am definately going to take it slow- I am not really looking to title my dog (of course I'm sure EVERYONE says that) so as long as we have fun, we will continue to do it. If it doesn't become fun for her or me we will stop (but she really loves it!!)

Wendy
Dooney Von Pell- GSD 01/25/2011
Karma's Wycked Revenge- GSD 05/16/2012
Skye- WGSD 1991-2007
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooney's Mom View Post
LOL- camera WITH memory card sitting in my purse by the front door- Dooney's crate loaded and in the car already. Hopefully we don't do OB at the same time and can get pics of each other (just be sure to leave ME out of the pic- LOL) we worked on the tug tonight again- she has her focus on it now. I so can NOT wait!!!

I am definately going to take it slow- I am not really looking to title my dog (of course I'm sure EVERYONE says that) so as long as we have fun, we will continue to do it. If it doesn't become fun for her or me we will stop (but she really loves it!!)
Glad we were able to get good pictures this week! Though, until I get a new camera.... don't forget yours!

And no worries about taking it too fast. Thankfully, we have a very knowledgeable professional as our trainer. I trust him, and his methods... and of course the speed at which we train. Unfortunately, with both dogs starting late, things will be going a bit slower then normal. Especially with Duke. Like Dooney's Mom said before.... it doesn't matter though. We are just in it for fun and to let our dogs have a good time. Few years down the road when I get a WL pup, it will be more serious for me, as my intentions are to title and work the dog. But, for now... Duke and I are just learning the ropes.

Alyssa
-Zira (01/09/11)
-Pakros von Jagenstadt "Duke" (01/06/10) -CGC
-Storm vom EnZ (05/16/12)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page