What titles have you achieved and have you ever V'd? - German Shepherd Dog Forums
View Poll Results: Titles achieved and have you ever V'd?
SchH/IPO 1 14 63.64%
SchH/IPO 2 9 40.91%
SchH/ IPO3 11 50.00%
AWD1 3 13.64%
AWD2 1 4.55%
AWD3 0 0%
FH1 4 18.18%
FH2 1 4.55%
IPOFH 0 0%
BH 17 77.27%
I have V'd in obedience 8 36.36%
I have V'd in tracking 14 63.64%
I have V'd in protection 12 54.55%
I have had a total V score 6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Administrator & LOTR Addict

What titles have you achieved and have you ever V'd?

I am curious what people have done in the sport? You can pick multiple choices. You can answer in a post too if you so desire. Choose the highest title you have achieved. With some that might be multiple dogs so if you have done a SchH2 with one and a SchH3 with another then you can mark both. I am only curious about the titles asked about and the BH.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Crowned Member

Highest SchH title is my lowly SchH1. We came *so* close to the V in tracking but one bobble probably due to my nerves cost a V score (short by two points) which also cost me High Tracking (short by one point) and High in Trial (short by 2 points). Still kicking myself...
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Crowned Member

2 BH's.

Handled a dog for the 1.... but I had no idea what I was doing, and looking back it must have been more of a "match" because I was pretty much verbally walked through the routines and procedures and the judge was OK with that..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Master Member

Sorry Lisa, I messed up you poll. I should have also clicked the SchH1 and BH boxes; Those two dogs slipped my mind when I voted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Art

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch

All HOT... 6 BHs, 2 to SchH3, 2 to SchH1, one SchHA+TR1 but that doesn't equal a SchH1. One of the 3s also did AWD1 and 2. Had her entered for AWD3 but trial got cancelled at the last minute and didn't find another offering AWDs before I decided to retire her. That's really a bummer as I was hoping to be one of the few to get an AWD3.

Have V'ed tracking and protection, but not obedience. Current young dog I'm working is hands down the best OB dog I've ever had. Only one previous dog, Aiden, came close. Not sure if it's her or me, or probably some of both, but I'm hoping this is the one for that elusive V OB score.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 12:34 PM

I have trained and titled 4 dogs from nothing to SchH3, IPO3.. 1 dog to FH1 and 1 dog to FH2.
I have V'd tracking many times (including Fh1 and Fh2), Obedience, Protection and Overall total score. I have V'd FH at Regional Championship. I have V'd tracking and Protection at National events.

Frank

Last edited by schh3fh2; 01-04-2012 at 12:36 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 01:02 PM
The Administrator from the Great White North, eh?

Just a couple of BH's so far. Though I should be getting V's for the effort put into my mutt . . .

Lucia

2009-2018

Keeta BH, OB1, TR1, AD
Rottweiler/Hairy Dog mix?? 2004-2015
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Chris, I understand that elusive 'V' in OB. Finally got it with Vala.

6 BH, 1 dog to SchH1, 1 dog to SchH3, 1 dog to SchH3 AWD1 (wanted to do AWD2, but retired her instead) FH1 (and hopefully the FH2 this year). I have V'd in all three phases including the FH1, but never total score (my highest was a 284). All dogs HOT or B/HOT.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 01:59 PM

I have BH-IPO3 with two dogs, another IPO1, another 2 BHs. I have Vd protection with two dogs, and tracking with 2 dogs including a 100point track at a USA Regional event. I have an overall V score, but it was a SchHA. Obedience I turned in a 95 point routine at a regional event, but have yet to V. Someday soon...

And all dogs HOT from young puppies.

Michelle K.
--------------
Torro v Lordon Haus (GSD) SchH3 IPO3 OFA HOT (RIP)
Nico van Arek (Mal) SchH3 OFA HOT (Retired)
Chuligan pod Cvilinem (Mal)
Krafts Bijoou (Mal)
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Crowned Member

I messed the poll too, because I got a V in CAB, a local promotional title. Diabla has a SchH-A, she is my first dog in the sport and I will no train her further, she has her limits in protection and airscenting work has already messed her tracking

Diabla Boroluz, my Daemon; IPO-A1, RH-T A
Akela de Poputchik, my Direwolf; IPO-2, Kkl1
Calais vom Adler Stein; IPO-A1, Kkl1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page