Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
You're in TX right? lol
Last few times training this has been me dressing....
- ankle socks
- long johns
- Smart Wool socks (pulled up over long johns)
- knee-high boot socks
- thermal long sleeve shirt
- wind pants
- hooded sweatshirt or sweater fleece
- fleece jacket
- outer shell
- Muck boots (I have the Muckmasters with thick soles, keep my feet warm all winter)
- assorted hats, hoods, and mittens
Right now I have a storage bin in the van with dozens of mittens, gloves, and hats. Keep your head and your core warm and this will help keep your hands and feet warm. I have some serious cold-weather (I'm talking west Michigan blizzard negative windchills) mittens and gloves but if my core is not warm my hands are icy.
Last edited by Liesje; 11-21-2011 at 01:26 PM.