Going to watch a Schutzhund sesion w/ bite work today! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Going to watch a Schutzhund sesion w/ bite work today!

So we are not really sure what we want or can do yet so I have been getting out there with Blitz and watching as many diffrent "sports" as I can find....the rally and agility was fun to watch but for some reason this Schutzhund meet we are going to watch today has me so excited! Just hope Blitz likes it too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Crowned Member

Not sure I understand "SchH meet."
Most times when training the dogs are really not out and about while other dogs are training. Have you talked with a trainer about him observing? Or are you assuming he will be allowed out.
Have fun, regardless-it is addicting!

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Yes, I have spoken with the trainer...he's going to work his dogs and meet with one of his other helpers and their dogs, he want Blitz to come to evaluate her and see how she reacts to watching the other dogs work.....they are more like putting on a display for me with some of their dogs that will be OK with it....I guess I worded it wrong I meant more like they were meeting up for training and having us watch ..wasent sure how to word it though LOL....either way, I'm excited for this trainer to meet us as well as see what he's all about and find out if it's a match!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx'girl View Post
Not sure I understand "SchH meet."
If visiting a SchH club is anything like my first time at the club I belong, it is like a track meet. They strapped a piece of meat to me, set several of the GSDs loose, and told me to "RUN!". (kidding of corse)

BH RN CGC TT HD/ED a1 Normal
Dayna von Royale BH FO CGC Therapy Dogs, Inc.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Crowned Member

LOL!
What was your time?

The J's are coming Wayne!!!!!!!!!!! I'm surprised you can type with a steady tap!

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Oliver View Post
If visiting a SchH club is anything like my first time at the club I belong, it is like a track meet. They strapped a piece of meat to me, set several of the GSDs loose, and told me to "RUN!". (kidding of corse)
HAHAHAH...I'd better wear my running shoes!
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:47 PM
The Administrator from the Great White North, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Oliver View Post
See how addicting Schtuzhund is? Since then Wayne has shown up every week to have GSDs run at him and bit him. He just can't quit!

Lucia

2009-2018

Keeta BH, OB1, TR1, AD
Rottweiler/Hairy Dog mix?? 2004-2015
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

I can't decide what to wear, based on the comments, do you think this is a good idea????

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Elite Member

You look like that and come to my SchH club, and I am liable to bite you! In the most painfully delightful way!!!

BH RN CGC TT HD/ED a1 Normal
Dayna von Royale BH FO CGC Therapy Dogs, Inc.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Lol!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page