German Shepherds Forum banner

Dante Protection Video

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Lynn_P 
#1 ·
I haven't posted video of Dante's protection work in quite some time. I'm hoping to get his SchH 3 this fall. He's been ready for quite some time, but due to my knee surgery (last year) and my recent surgery in June this goal has been delayed. Just wanted to share some of our work.

#3 ·
Cool to watch. I am nowhere near that, but I am curious about the jumping and hitting without the bite? and... what did you say to him to get him from the sit and watch to the pushing, jumping, barking... without the bite?

#5 ·
A great team you are! That first revier was a bit close helpers face+Dante's teeth!!

#9 · (Edited)
Please excuse myignorance but what is the purpose of what looks like two long leather leads? I can see one but it looks like you have two?
The dog is back-tied with one and the assistant is working the second with the pinch to drive (bring-up) his aggression level, and offer correction at the appropriate time.

Lynn....Nice video, thanks for posting, I enjoyed it! Jealous, but I enjoyed it.

#18 ·
Thanks Everyone..

Anne, I've never noticed all those "bug sounds".. now I'm going to be paying attention to that next weekend...LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.