AWDF Membership - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

AWDF Membership

This may be a silly question.....however, given the intellegence level I have previously established on another thread regarding dog names, I am of the view I have little to nothing at risk here!

Regarding AWDF membership, from the Bylaws, Article III, a.) Individual members, who are individuals and members in good standing of a Club Member as that term is defined in Subsection 2 of this Article III. The rights, privileges and authority of any individual member may be exercised only through that member’s membership in a Member Club, except where otherwise provided in these by-laws.

Does this mean as a Member/Helper in the United Schutzhund Club of America, I am also a Member of AWDF by default of my USA affiliation? Or is there an AWDF membership due somewhere I should have paid?

It is my annual renewal with USA, and I just received my box with Dayna's score book, a couple of hats and shirts...and USA decals for the dog truck! So this got me to thinking about AWDF...and yall know how bad things can get when I am thinking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BH RN CGC TT HD/ED a1 Normal
Dayna von Royale BH FO CGC Therapy Dogs, Inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Oliver View Post
Does this mean as a Member/Helper in the United Schutzhund Club of America, I am also a Member of AWDF by default of my USA affiliation?
A very sweet/smart lady straightened me out on this topic in a PM, and confirmed what I wrote above...AWDF is a club of clubs, and as a USA Member, were associated with AWDF and can obviously trial for their titles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 08:43 AM
dOg
Elite Member

AWDF Free Press

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Jim Engel is a man with something to say! Seems I have read a few things of late that he has expressed an opinion on.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page