USA Working Dog Championship, Nashville Apr 15-18 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

USA Working Dog Championship, Nashville Apr 15-18

http://www.usaawdc.com/index.html
Will anyone be going? A couple of us are planning on it, and it might be fun to meet some of you from the board.
I think tomorrow is the last day for "special rates" at the host hotel.
Mary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Crowned Member

Re: USA Working Dog Championship, Nashville Apr 15-18

Mary,

I will be there, as we live 25 minutes from where it is being held.

I think Gabor will be competing with Isco. He will just be getting back from the HU National WUSV qualifications in Hungary.

I think TNGSD will be there? She was at training this past weekend (I missed her and her daughter - Cara had stuff already scheduled)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

I'll have puppies so it will be hard to come down. It is an 8 hour drive for me.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Sue,
You are one of the ones I would love to meet! I will be coming with my friend Staci --she has Rottweilers, but we forgive her.
Both of us have talked family into watching the kids, so we will be free!!

Lisa, I will have to bring my "puppy" as she is convinced my husband tastes like chicken. He is going to care for the rest of the crew though.
Mary
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Knighted Member

I planned to be there but my female just had her puppies today and I have another due tomorrow

CGC Evaluator/ Free testing for Rescue dogs

Klenien Hain

U-CD Nomex vom Gebirgshaus SAR,BH,TD-2,VCD2,RAE,CDX,MXJ,AX,VER,NAP,NJP,CGC ( Retired )
Enzo z Blitz vom Kleinen Hain CGC NA,NAJ,OA,OAJ,AX,BN,CD
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 07:16 PM

I have a friend that would watch my litter for me, but it just doesn't feel right to leave them for that long. I will be at the regionals and the Nationals this year. I had considered going to the AWDF.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Crowned Member

Lisa and Wanda,

I would hope that you would be able to go, but that is great that you are focusing on the puppies.

Where are the ME Regionals and when?

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 10:35 PM

One of the Ohio clubs is supposed to be doing them in Sept. That is all I know.

Lisa Clark

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 06:04 PM

I was going, maybe competiting, but my China-Javier litter is due that Saturday

Pack leader for Heide, Chazz, Izabella, and Ivan.

At the Bridge: Chico and Atja
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Our girls sure do pick inconvenient times to whelp. LOL

Lisa Clark

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page