My Name is Maxwell, and I'm a rescue GSD - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for your prayers and kindest words about Scooter; it helps a lot.

Scooter is an accomplished escape artist. Wherever and whatever he is contained in, he will study his surrounding for weeks and then put his escape plan into action.
2 years ago I caught him climbing our 8ft. chain link fence and hopping into the neighbors yard; then terrorized the two beagles around the block--didn't hurt them, but scared the couple there half to death; and last year he opened the glass door on my pickup topper and ran into the grocery store I was in causing quite a stir, with store clerks chasing him up and down the aisles until he ran into me and I finally caught him. So I think its a matter of time before he gets away and someone sees him and matches him up to one of the flyers I have in the area.

Maxwell is a good boy and he doesn't want to go anywhere out of the yard, just on walks with us and playing with his new raquet ball or chewing his soup bone we boiled for him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Elite Member

That is because Maxwell has already had his great adventure and it wasn't near as much fun as he thought it would be, lol... Hope Scooter learns this too, when he turns up

God bless! (and help find Scooter)
Misty
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 09:24 PM

Maxwell looks so much happier now. I'm very sorry to hear that Scooter hasn't returned, but glad Maxwell is doing great.

Mystique: Solid Black, 11/10/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Elite Member

Very handsome boy!! Yeah we had a few bone box raids on the milk bones here! My boys loved them!! I'm so glad you rescued Maxwell!! Keeping Scooter in our prayers!!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Master Member

Congratulations on Maxwell. He really does look like a happy boy.

And I wish you good luck on your search for Scooter. I was just thinking about him the other day. The stories about him escaping are classic.

Linus van Pelt Haus Juris CGC. My Sweet Babboo, born March 17, 2014.

Madeline Ronan Heart (Maddie) Dec 1997 -- November 22, 2013 Rescue GSD, Sable
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page