Morgan, my rescued Shepherd ! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Morgan, my rescued Shepherd !

Morgan, my rescued Shepherd !-imageuploadedbypg-free1377548413.321126.jpgSome heartless person pushed her out of a car at a stop sign and sped away this happened Saturday, the man who saw it happen took her in for the night but couldn't keep her & that's how we ended up with the most well behaved dog. She is fitting right in with her new furry brother & sister , and her human brother & sister ! I can't believe how cruel people can be !

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 04:29 PM
Knighted Member

It never ceases to amaze me how cruel people can be. And at the very same time how generous and kind they can be. Saturday was Morgans lucky day! Congrats to you all.

Carrie

Mac - 4 year old GSD
Bart - 9ish year old GSD/Akita
& 3 Cats Buffy, Rusty & Magoo
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 04:30 PM

My girls name is Morgan too. Did you pick it? She looks so sweet. Youre very lucky.

Mother of:
Morgan Lynn - GSD - 15 months - Herder in Training
Emma June - Husky - 18 months - Daddies Lil Girl
RIP Asker Lynn - Pit Mix - 5/1/2002-9/7/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

We picked the name, she's the sweetest girl!

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Master Member

How horribly sad, yet at the same time, a cause for celebration! May she have many wonderful years of love and kind treatment! I must demand photos however

Sabo- March 19, 2013
Metro- November 2006- May 29, 2013
Instagram-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(I'm nuts)
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Crowned Member

I don't understand how people can do these sort of things its great that you've decided to give her a home. She may remain as perfect as she is now, but sometimes a new dog in the house will go through a honeymoon period. This would be a good time to implement NILIF. Congratulations on getting Morgan.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 PM

poor dog must of been so confused when her ****ty owner pushed her out of the car.. , but, she has a bright future, and that the most important thing..
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Morgan, my rescued Shepherd !-imageuploadedbypg-free1377558467.829680.jpgMorgan, my rescued Shepherd !-imageuploadedbypg-free1377558480.114224.jpgMorgan, my rescued Shepherd !-imageuploadedbypg-free1377558494.949456.jpg here's a few pictures, she has really taken a liking to my 5 year old son, as you can see she slept in his bed! I was nervous leaving her alone today while I went to work since I didn't get a kennel, but nothing was destroyed and she had no accidents, hopefully it stays that way! She's excellent on a leash & is learning basic commands well. The only trouble so far is that she wouldn't eat dry food, so I mixed a can of wet with some dry and threw in some white rice I had leftover and she devoured it, so hopefully in a few days, she'll be eating the dry!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciekane View Post
Attachment 105057Some heartless person pushed her out of a car at a stop sign and sped away this happened Saturday, the man who saw it happen took her in for the night but couldn't keep her & that's how we ended up with the most well behaved dog. She is fitting right in with her new furry brother & sister , and her human brother & sister ! I can't believe how cruel people can be !

One would think that for owners to treat her in such a manner, she would not be such a good dog, so soon...so well behaved and good with children... it makes you wonder if there is more behind the story. Hopefully she wasn't stolen and kicked out of the car by the thieves... She seem like such a sweet dog and fits in with your family like she has been there since she was born!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Elite Member

Such a sweet girl. I agree, how could she possibly have come from an environment with someone who would have kicked her out of a car!?!

She's lucky to have found you. Hopefully she's not being missed terribly by someone else.

Cute pics!

Amy and the dogs,

Jack - male GSD b. 8/9/10
Lillian - female Weimaraner b. ~2005
RIP Mattie - female GSD 10/18/02 - 7/24/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page