Update On How Zach Has Been Doing - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Update On How Zach Has Been Doing

So, most of you already know the story behind Zach. He's since came home to live with my family and myself. He was living with my dad temporarily and now our financial situation has greatly improved. (Already posted a thread on that as well). He's done really well since he's came back with us. We've got him his own crate with a large custom made University of Kentucky doggie bed. We've also been continuing with his basic obedience training and he's doing so good with that. He knows sit, heel, lie down, and I can have him stay and walk about 20 feet away from him and he won't move. He also will stay while I walk a full circle around him. He's done so well with his crate. I just wanted to give the board a full update on how he is doing so far. I'm so happy with having him home with us forever.

Kristin's Zach Brown Band "Zach"---- 2 yr old male sable GSD

I love my dogs and my children. My dogs are family and are treated as such; not treated as wild animals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page