Update on the puppy mill girl I posted earlier - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Update on the puppy mill girl I posted earlier

Kathleen decided to name her Angel.

Angel pre-bath:

Angel looking better already after a bath:

I don't know how old this girl is, but she's go no business as a puppy mill breeder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6 years

At the Bridge:
Cash Adopted 2007 - 7/28/2010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rocky 4/19/2002 - 1/16/2015 to DM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 AM

What a beautiful face. She looks so old Is part of her ear missing, on the tip of the right one as your looking at the picture. I just want to hug her.

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Crowned Member

Wow... look at that dog. It's crazy someone would allow a dog to continue to look like that and not do anything about it. She definitely needed that bath.

How old is she and is she missing part of her left ear or is that just the picture?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Master Member

My heart breaks for her. Such a difference between her and your boys mom. So she has been adopted or is she in a foster home? Angel is a perfect name for that sweet gentle soul.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

We're not sure how old she is, but she sure isn't young. Yes, she's missing the tip of the left ear. All I know is that she came in to Good Shepherd Rescue North TX as part of a group of 5 GSDs that were seized in a puppy mill place. There were also some Golden Retrievers and I believe maybe Collies (?) that went to other rescues. The other 4 GSDs don't look nearly as bad. I don't know anything about the other dogs that went to other breed rescues.

She's in foster care at Kathleen's house at GSR but they're always in need of foster homes.

- 6 years

At the Bridge:
Cash Adopted 2007 - 7/28/2010

Rocky 4/19/2002 - 1/16/2015 to DM
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Crowned Member

She just looks so mentally beat up in that last picture after her bath. That girl definitely deserves to live as comfortable as possible for the rest of her life.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Elite Member

This is the kind of dog that seriously tugs at my heartstrings. I just want to grab her up and spoil her totally. Poor dear.

My Dog: Krissie ~ Beagle Mix Extraordinaire 09/09
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Elite Member

Omg I feel so bad for her How could you say no to a face like that. She looks so soulful and wise, poor old girl <3

~Christen
REBEL~PIT BULL
BATISTA~SHAR PEI
BANDIT~CHI/YORKIE
GABE~RAT TERRIE/CORGIE
ANGLE~RAT TERRIER/CORGIE
PEPPER~RAT TERRIER
HONEY~CHIHUHUHA
REBA~ENGLISH BULLDOG
OLIVER~MUTT
CHEWIE~POM MIX
LEVI~PAP/CHI
SISSY~MUTT
LUCY~WHENIER MIX
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Crowned Member

Poor baby. So glad she's out of that situation, but it makes me sad that man would ever do something like that to another living being.

Ozzy - Chocolate Pom
-FDCh-G
-TF-III
-Fastest 2012/2013 U-FLI Pomeranian

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Elite Member

I could only view the pic after the bath for some reason, but WOW. Poor old girl looks so sad. Thankfully she will only know comfort from now on...doesn't look like she's had much of that. People make me so angry, I wish I could say unbelievable, but unfortunately it's not!

Angel is a perfect name

Candice
Mr Sherman Tank
Everyday brings a new challenge

Kaos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page