Lawrenceville, GA Bi-color, Male, 2 years #10992 to rescue stories for more updates - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

Lawrenceville, GA Bi-color, Male, 2 years #10992 to rescue stories for more updates

Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: Brown
Weight: 75

Pen 100 7773

German Shepherd Dog: An adoptable dog in Lawrenceville, GA

Gwinnett County Animal Control and Welfare, Lawrenceville, GA
  • 770-339-3200
  • Email Gwinnett County Animal Control and Welfare
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ASSESS THIS BOY FOR ME!!!!!!!!! I am very interested, but they do not take contact information over the phone????? You actually have to go there! There is another male across the pen from him too.
Must be good with other dogs and kids! Please contact me by PM if you can help assess this guy. If he assess well I may be able to foster him.

http://photocache.petfinder.com/foto...51339-1-pn.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GA357.17951339-1-pn.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	4770  

"Heroes, man's best friend, devoted servants of their owners; dogs are the only beings who love their owners more than they love themselves."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Knighted Member

Another gorgeous Georgia boy - many nice GSD's pass through this shelter, I always recognize it because it looks so clean......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja1Blue View Post
Another gorgeous Georgia boy - many nice GSD's pass through this shelter, I always recognize it because it looks so clean......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge
I agree!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Can anyone PLEASE assess this boy????? I can foster him depending on the assessment and would need a GA rescue to pull for us!

"Heroes, man's best friend, devoted servants of their owners; dogs are the only beings who love their owners more than they love themselves."
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Master Member

I just emailed someone with Southern Cross rescue, maybe they can help you. I hope so.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Whitedog,
Thank you - One of our members from our rescue mentioned them too as a possible avenue to help with assessing but she was unable to give me a name or info over the phone she was dealing with a medical issue with a dog herself. I am willing to drive if need be. Someone, if you can get out there, PM please!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 08:21 PM

Mods, you can move this thread ~ he is safe!

Alisa Woodruff
Southeast German Shepherd Rescue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 PM

We are all set to receive this handsome boy on Sunday! He is hw +... no big surprise but from what my partner has told me, he is one of the loveliest gsds to come thru Gwinnett County.

If you guys want to watch for his bios and stories, please feel free to watch our facebook page. You can search us under Southeast German Shepherd Rescue.

Also, in case you guys were wondering about the boy across the way from him ~ he was adopted and is also safe! They came in as strays together :-)

Alisa Woodruff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Crowned Member

Smile

Thanks for your help.

He as a stray............. Would have loved him to show up at our door. We always seem to have non GSDs stray by, maybe a good thing though. He is awesome !

~Jen~

Sable~ GSD NJP, OJP, NAP, NAJ, NA, TN-N, NAC, NJC, CGC
Shadow~ BGSD *Adopted* RN, CGC
Storm~ GSD RA, TN-N, CGC
Skyrah~ GSD, CGC

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail."
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 10:36 PM

I know ~ can you believe it??? LOL I am so excited bc we are actually getting him on Friday, now!!! Our transporters and partners in GA are AMAZING and I feel so thankful to Ron, Gale, Carla, and Deana!!! Also, we pulled another gorgeous young gsd from a different GA shelter and they are coming to Raleigh together so it is going to be big Friday for us :-)

Alisa Woodruff

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page