Princeton wv-adlt f blk sable?,#3830 very humble to rescue stories - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Princeton wv-adlt f blk sable?,#3830 very humble to rescue stories

More About shelter#3830

shelter#3830 intake date 8/11/10 date available: 8/18/10 shelter 304-425-2838

She's in the Mercer County Shelter in Princeton WV... The pictures DON'T do her justice. I saw her last week and she's a very very pretty girl on the smaller side. Her ears DO stand very well. The best I can tell is that she's a black sable with all her hair shedding out. In looking at her with Lisa who works in the shelter it looked like she has a tattoo in her right ear. BLess her heart she is SO humble and meek and just drops to the ground when you pet her. She's shown no sign of fear aggression. They put her in a run with another dog and said she mixes well with other dogs in general.

I think she's a very pretty, nice girl and deserves a chance to go to a nice home. I dont' know how old she is, guessing she could be 4-5... she's not a senior. I will be going back down to the shelter sometime this week and will try to get some better pictures of her. The shelter is FULL and OVERFLOWING with many dogs and cats coming in every day so they are euthanizing often to make room.

This girl just has something special about her and she really needs a break! If anyone can help her and can't get thru to the shelter please let me know... I may have another phone number I can email you.........

Jetta Vom Alpenhof CDX RE CGC BH TT
Ch Donka's Sharp Dressed Man(Dre)CD RE CGC TC
Donka's Girls Night Out (Nina)CD HT BN CGC TT
Donka's Supersport(Chevelle)RN,CGC {10/19/98 - 5/29/11 RIP princess,we miss you}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Knighted Member

Forruger when you go back to see her tell her I think she's special too - another sweetheart needing some loving......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

OH I certainly will Susan! She sure can use a few hugs!!

Donka's Supersport(Chevelle)RN,CGC {10/19/98 - 5/29/11 RIP princess,we miss you}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 10:37 PM

ForRuger when you go back to the shelter to see her please see if she is tattooed and if you can please get the tattoo number. It's possible her breeder can be traced through the number and might want her back.

Also, I'm missing a dog very close in description to this one. She was stolen four years ago and was last suspected to be in either West VA or Ohio with a family. She would be nearly 5 now. The tattoo number would identify her. On the outside chance this is my missing dog, I will pay whatever it costs for her safe return.

And please give her a hug and a pat for me. She looks lost and miserable.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 12:49 AM

She is beautiful, poor girl. Hope to hear that her home has been found...

Inka Vom Kleinen Hain
Izaak GSD
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 01:44 AM

i hope that she is your missing girl and she can go home.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eberesche View Post
ForRuger when you go back to the shelter to see her please see if she is tattooed and if you can please get the tattoo number. It's possible her breeder can be traced through the number and might want her back.

Also, I'm missing a dog very close in description to this one. She was stolen four years ago and was last suspected to be in either West VA or Ohio with a family. She would be nearly 5 now. The tattoo number would identify her. On the outside chance this is my missing dog, I will pay whatever it costs for her safe return.

And please give her a hug and a pat for me. She looks lost and miserable.
Did your dog have an ear tattoo?? I would love for her to be your lost dog ... I will get back down and get more pictures hopefully today if I can fit it in. She's a nice dog. But will definately let you know and give her a big pat and hug for you too.

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Crowned Member

Unfortunately, it looks like the owner was found and she may have to be returned there - apparently not the best of homes.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Awe crapp... just her luck. From her behavior someone has been VERY hard on her... now she'll have to go back there. . .

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Knighted Member

Not necessarily... I had a bitch who was so submissive just by her nature she'd crawl to you if she didn't know you and act like I beat her on a daily basis, ears plastered to her head and low the whole time... and she was never handled with anything but gentleness... Though going by her coat condition, I doubt anyone spent real time on her... She looks like such a great girl. I hope they take better care of her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sparkles, Lilith, Eve, Candy, Dahlia, Juno, Tonks.

Jaeger, Ben, Goose, Dirk, LingLing, Bentley, Elliot, Batman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page