Sid the Saved! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Sid the Saved!

Just a note about a handsome boy in the Elyria OH dog wardon. Some six months ago, we lost Angel who was also a companion for Mufasa, both GSDs. About 3 or 4 months ago, on this website, there was a good looking little devil about one year old that was silver and black and ears big enough to use as car ports. My wife and two little girls met 'dog' and let him sniff us out. He seemed uber freindly around the kids and gentle. His fur is soft as a kittens. So, only $25 later, 'dog' was riding two hours back home with us. Of course, we had to stop at McDonalds and get 'dog' a plain hamburger. 'Dog' and Mufasa (Big Moo) were like best friends right out of the gate. Moo's eyes lit up again as if Angel were here. 'Dog' was named Sid, from Ice Age cartoon because he is sooo dorky and full of himself. I just wanted the world to know that Sid is happy as a pig in mud with 5 acres to run and my best friends two GSDs to play with also on the other side of the fence out back. Its so cute to leave the back gates open between my house and his and all the dogs run back and forth getting milk bones! I'll try to post a pic of Sid, but I still cannot figure out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 08:20 PM

I think pic are in order.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page