Robbie from alabama - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

Robbie from alabama

I just want to update everyone on SWEET SWEET Robbie...He went to the dog beach yesterday with AXEL (another of our GSD's from Montgomery, AL) for the first time with the whole family !! He had the best time---as he and Axel are best buddies !! I come home from work, and he "cries" his happy song....'I missed you!' and it's so nice to be loved like that... he actually "blocks" the other dogs with his side-winder action so that HE gets the first hugs and kisses every day !! He's rediculously funny, friendly, greatful, and happy. We love all the pups at our house, they are the greatest joy. My daughter is not having the best time at her job right now, but when she walks in the door, Zoey (the GSD who loves her the best)runs to meet her...and there's Robbie, side-winding again !! It's all too funny here ! What a great group of Sheps we have. Wish we had room for more !!

SHPRDRSQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Knighted Member

I was thinking about this fellow and wondering how he was getting along - sounds like he is doing well, and your entire clan is well and happy. Congratulations on your wonderful doggie family! (And I hope things get better for your daughter very soon.)

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page