Elizabethtown, NC- 14 y/o Female Yes, 14 to rescue stories THANK YOU! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
osf

Unhappy Elizabethtown, NC- 14 y/o Female Yes, 14 to rescue stories THANK YOU!

What is this, Dump-A-Senior Month ?

This dear girl was brought in to the Bladen Animal Control Shelter on Friday by her owner, likely because of the large growth shown in the picture. Her ears are fly-bit so she hasn't been cared for and may just be in a better place. Did I say that? The owner told AC that she is 14 y/o but didn't bother to give her name. I haven't met her yet but she is reportedly as sweet as she looks.

Please call or email volunteer Silvia 910-876-0539, [email protected] if you have a place and some love to offer this senior girl for what time she has left. AC will release her to us without the 5-day hold they have been implementing lately, but we need a place for her to go!!! Wouldn't it be great to be the one to show her that life can be good?

-Krista

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Knighted Member

God what a sweetie. I love seniors... I miss my old lady so much.. She NEEDS some love in her last days. It's not like a long commitment of bringing a puppy home, her life is in weeks or months. IF she could get that growth removed and a warm, soft bed, she'd probably be the happiest girl alive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sparkles, Lilith, Eve, Candy, Dahlia, Juno, Tonks.

Jaeger, Ben, Goose, Dirk, LingLing, Bentley, Elliot, Batman.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Master Member

What in the heck is wrong with people. This poor senior girl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Knighted Member

You know... Hopefully there is a reason for this... maybe she will get adopted and live her last days with a good human instead of rotting away in some yard.

Sparkles, Lilith, Eve, Candy, Dahlia, Juno, Tonks.

Jaeger, Ben, Goose, Dirk, LingLing, Bentley, Elliot, Batman.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Elite Member

Aw, my heart goes out to this girl. I have two sweet senior fosters now and they are no trouble. They just want to be around us and be loved!
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Elite Member

GSRA has commited to this girl and is working on securing a transport. We have a wonderful foster mom who is dedicated to the hard luck/hospice cases. This sweety will get to have love and compassion for her remaining time.

Veronica- proud mom to Turbo, TJ, Angel, Roxy and Jasmine
Volunteer/foster for GSRA
German Shepherd Rescue & Adoption

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Elite Member

I am willing to help with $'s....Please Pm me.

CAMP PAPPY
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgsdmom View Post
GSRA has commited to this girl and is working on securing a transport. We have a wonderful foster mom who is dedicated to the hard luck/hospice cases. This sweety will get to have love and compassion for her remaining time.

wow this great and yes this foster mom is WONDERFUL!!!!

~Vicki
My sunshine does not come from the skies,
It comes from the love in my dogs eyes.

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
osf

THANK YOU GSRA, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

-Krista

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 02:31 AM

aww poor thing! and look at those crazy nails!!! drives me crazy to see nails that long on a dog!.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page