Springfield Mo, Animal Control Animals - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Springfield Mo, Animal Control Animals

Daisy and I have talked about this several times before. I try to go to the animal control site daily that is in Springfield. They are a rough group, give the animals 5 days, take in owner surrenders and refuse to assist with adoption or saving an animal. They will only release an animal to the owner or to a c501 group. Problem is, there isnt hardly any around the southwest corner of MO. MOGS does as good as they can, but like all the others, they two are full.

Just going to this site makes me want to sit and cry. There are such wonderul dogs in there both GSD and not and they just need a chance. The one thing we never can seem to do is get a follow up on what has happened to these animals. CARE, Castaway Animal Rescue does what they can to pull the dogs and they are always at Petsmart on Saturdays doing pet adoptions. I just happened over there tonight to see if they had updated their rescues from AC and low and behold they had. The white GSD went to them as well as a nice B&T that I think is high mix. The sad thing, there was two white girls and only one made it. I am holding my breath about the LC that was posted last week. I am praying that he got pulled. I am so about to not go back to this site and I swear each time that I wont go back, but my heart leads me back daily. I wish we could get some changes done. Sad!

Ricci: Sable GSD Born 7/26/2010
Cleo: Dilute Ragdoll Kitten-9-10
Apu: Lovie- 4-10
Charlie and Peewee Cockatiels 1-10
Hercules: Ocelot- Rainbow Bridge 9/10
Bob: Aussie- rainbow bridge Feb 07
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page