Sioux Falls, SD - Munk Young M Returned to Shelter - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Sioux Falls, SD - Munk Young M Returned to Shelter

crossposted. i'm not sure if this is urgent or non.

http://www.adoptapet.com/pet2541907-ss.html

Color: Black
Sex: Male
Munk is:
already neutered
housetrained
purebred
not good with dogs
not good with cats
Munk's story...
Hi! My name is Munk and I was originally adopted from here and now I am back because I kill cats and I am aggressive with other dogs. I will need to go into a home with no other animals. I am now housetrained and I don't give you any signs that I need to go out. I was let out several times a day. I am used to having free roam of the house and I did pretty good I have only chewed up three recliners when I was a lot younger. I also love to go jogging and will run for hours with you because I enjoy it very much. I pull on the leash. I also love to play fetch but I dont always bring it back to you. I love the beef rawhides and those keep me occupied for hours. I get really hyper when you laugh at me and I will bark at you. I often think that I am still a puppy and I will try to sit in your lap. I need pleanty of toys to keep me busy so I dont chew anything up. I sometimes have escaped through an open window or door but I usually stay on the property. I love to watch the tv and I do like to sleep at night with my owner. I love car rides and I do great with them. I do not like getting baths at all but I will tolerate being brushed. I do great with people and I love any type of attention with them. I have been exposed to children on all ages and I did great with them but need to go to a home with older kids becasue I can knock over the little ones. I do follow my owner everywhere. I dont roam away I stay on the property. I lived on a farm and I stayed on the property but I did not like being on a tie out chain. Like I said earlier, I need a lot of exercise and will need an owner who can provide me with this type of lifestyle. I am neutered, micro-chipped, frontlined, and started on vaccinations . Take me home today.

Cindy M
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Re: Sioux Falls, SD - Munk Young M Returned to Shelter

I wonder if the owner's that dumped him did the write up. I wish it was written a little more positively. Poor guy.

Cindy M
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Crowned Member

geezzz...they make him sound like a Hellhound. Do his eyes glow red while he's eating a recliner?

Was he adopted? His link says he's no longer available. I hope someone took him that will spend time with him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Knighted Member

Send a message via AIM to Tbarrios333

Nice description...

Owned by Nini and McKinley.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 09:49 PM

Yes, Monk was adopted again. I hope he has found a good home.

GSD "Shadow" (Certified SAR)
Coonhound/Lab "Bodasafa" (Certified SAR)
GSD "Rowdy" (In Training SAR)
Chihauhau "Pepper" (BOSS)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page