Advice on Puppy Behavior - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Advice on Puppy Behavior

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone had any advice or their experiences with the below 2 problems I seem to be having with my 19 week old german shepherd puppy.

1. When I take him out on his lead for a walk/to go to the toilet, every once in a while he will just go a little bit feral and start biting my leg and shoes. Has anyone come across this/have any ideas on trying to stop it?

2.Sometimes when I let him out in the garden to run around and play he will pick rocks up in his mouth and when I try to go and get it out of his mouth he just runs away, how do I try and discourage him running away from me?

Thanks in advance guys, this is my first dog so im not 100% what the correct approach is with these.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page