Luna caught her first bad guy. - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

Luna caught her first bad guy.

So a little back story. I normally take her out right before i go to bed so it can be anywhere form 9:30 pm to midnight. Well last night i went out with her around 10:30 pm and she immediately started barking at a guy in the middle of the street (i live on a cul de sac so everyone knows everyone) this guy i didn't know and i didn't see the other guy because he was in a dark area but Luna sure the heck did and she had her hair up and she was in full on mode ( 3 months old to) the first guy kept walking and the second guy was asking me something so he walked up to me i saw he had nothing on him so i allowed him to come over to talk to me witch he did about some RC car. i made up some bs thing and told him no, Luna was in full guard mode like no other, they went pass my neighbors house and her dog is a scared dog and will bark but run away she was barking and holding her ground so i 100% knew something was up, ask her if she knew then which she didn't and she also noticed her dog behavior so i texted my other neighbor and told him two unknown men where walking around with lights looking odd. He went ahead and followed them for a bit and apparently they where 4 people and they broke into 2 groups scouting out different neighborhoods. I was taken back by how Luna alerted and pointed at 3 months. Do not get me wrong she ran away to the door when the guy walked closer, like hey dad you got this one but she let me know of the second guy who i didn't see.

Last edited by dogma13; 06-08-2018 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Pseudo swearing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 10:51 AM

Good girl!

2 GSD's - General and Arrow
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Elite Member

He prayeth well who loveth well
Both man and bird and beast;
He prayeth best who loveth best
All creatures great and small;
For the dear God who loveth us,
He made and loveth All.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

No Luna didn't run at him LOL. She alerted and was done after that. I would have loved her moving at him but at 3 months I'm perfectly happy with the alert.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Master Member

Just wait until she's a big girl and barks, you'll end up in my situation where people just run away looking at her, lol!

The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kona
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017/03/19

"Ryka" Joule von Wendelin
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

i cant wait.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femfa View Post
Just wait until she's a big girl and barks, you'll end up in my situation where people just run away looking at her, lol!
Yep, and she'll have the big girl bark, too. Maybe she'll even howl like my dog does.

If someone comes up to the door and lingers for more than a few seconds, he'll howl like a wolf crossed with a bloodhound crossed with a demon (can't use the other word lol) hound. It's so loud everyone on my street can hear it and it'll make the jaws drop on FedEx/UPS deliverers.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
Yep, and she'll have the big girl bark, too. Maybe she'll even howl like my dog does.

If someone comes up to the door and lingers for more than a few seconds, he'll howl like a wolf crossed with a bloodhound crossed with a demon (can't use the other word lol) hound. It's so loud everyone on my street can hear it and it'll make the jaws drop on FedEx/UPS deliverers.
she howls already.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Bishop View Post
My jaw dropped. But hilarious at the same time. Gutsy little Mal. Must have been so fun for the decoy. Criminals better be warned for this dog.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Elite Member

Look at the puppy rolling his eyes at the camera person as he tries to pull the guy's arm off.

He prayeth well who loveth well
Both man and bird and beast;
He prayeth best who loveth best
All creatures great and small;
For the dear God who loveth us,
He made and loveth All.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page