7 weeks pregnant and not showing - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly.m View Post
Here’s a photo of her standing up. it was kind of hard to get since she just wants to lay down all the time. I’d love to get her xrays in fact I have to but at the moment I can’t. I’m planning on getting them late, probably in the middle of her 8th week. I would just like to know now if is pregnant to ease my mind lol.
Who’s the creeper watching her eat in the background. lol. Cutest photo bomb ever.

I don’t have experience with breeding or pregnant bitches, I just couldn’t help posting after seeing the photo bomb!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Jchrest Lol! That’s what I like to call her shadow Blu. He will follow her around is always giving her kisses.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

X-rays around 55-57 days will tell you what you need to know. She looks fuller (though we don't have anything to compare it to), but she doesn't look as big as my female that is not yet 6 weeks along. My female also has more mammary development.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

How old is the bitch? Is this her first litter? Lyka would go through stages where she very much had false pregnancies. She would be a complete domineering jerk to any and all dogs, and was super clingy with me. She would pack on weight, always be hungry, and mammary glands would swell. But, she also acted this way right before a heat cycle, the only difference was the weight gain. We’ve since had her spayed, and she still gets temperamental around the time she would have a normal cycle.

Probably still not helpful, just sharing some false pregnancy occurrences with our female. She has had litters in the past before she came to me, so maybe that has something to do with it. Not sure.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-06-2019, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Jchrest She just turned 3 years old and this would be her first litter. Her stomach is very hard and she has been hiding toys and stealing the kids stuffed animals which she didn’t do before. Delta has also became a lot more lazy and she breaths a lot harder. I think she may have a small litter but I’m not going to be sure until her x rays next week. Oh and she has been refusing to eat food, I can’t even get her to eat chicken. The first snow photo is her not pregnant and the rainy photo is her now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8FF10F5E-D1D9-4DB1-875F-CD35A8425069_1567780872773.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	525055  
Attached Images

lhczth likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page