Should I breed my GS a second time after she killed her 1st litter? - Page 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 04:00 PM

My trainer bred her bitch (not GSD), very good match. Except that the bitch was not cut out to be a mum. The puppies survived due to 24/7 care and my trainer had her bitch spayed soon after saying that neither of them could ever do it again. Her bitch is a very well trained gentle girl. Have your bitch spayed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Crowned Member

OP, did you keep her chained?
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 08:09 PM
Aly
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabis mom View Post
I STILL have morons trying to convince me to breed Little Miss Genetic Disaster!
I've had multiple strangers ask me if I'm planning to breed the Wild Child who I got from a shelter already spayed. So, that's clearly a nonstarter. But, I've also had other strangers, in different parts of the country, ask me the same thing about my IWs --- all of whom came from reputable breeders.

I just lied and told them that each one was neutered/spayed --- even the males whose dangly bits were clearly visible if one chose to look.

Aly

p.s., NO, OP, do NOT breed this poor girl again. That would be (IMNSHO) a travesty. Spay her as soon as it's safe and rehome her. She deserves a better future.
Sabis mom likes this.

Last edited by Aly; 06-15-2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: add'l thots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Master Member

This is a no brainer. Please don't breed her. No offense, but the fact that you're even asking us proves how little you know. I'm assuming you're not a GSD breeder, otherwise you wouldn't have asked. Which means you're a back yard breeder. Please spay her. Let the so called "experts" do the breeding. Sorry for being blunt. If your dog is really a "psychopath," we don't need those characteristics in the gene pool.
Aly and Mudypoz like this.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-22-2018, 05:49 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMonty View Post
Thank you all for the fast responses. I will have her spayed asap.
Within 30mins of the original post.

Doc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Steve Strom; 06-22-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page