I am looking for the new Owner of Oddo von Haus Salihin - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Banned

I am looking for the new Owner of Oddo von Haus Salihin

This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
We are trying to find the new American owner from the male GSD
“Oddo von Haus Salihin” – Transponder-number: 276098102792891
The breeder is asking for contact urgently!!!
During a flight inquiry, the responsible veterinary established a strong heart disease and bared the flight for the dog. The breeder owns the medical certificate. Now, she got the information, that, in spite of the heart disease, the male went to the USA by air. The breeder wants to get in contact with the buyer to know if the dog is still alive, how he is and if the new owner know about the disease. Oddo needs to be medicated urgently!!!!
If anybody knows the new owner or knows where the dog lives now, please get in contact with me, I´ll forward all the messages.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Knighted Member

How on earth did that happen? I guess I'm confused - who sold Oddo to the person in the US? Apparently not the breeder, was there a 3rd party involved? I'm not sure how one would find out who purchased him unless the buyer features him on a website (assuming he has gone to a breeding kennel) or registers him with AKC - which would take time. I'll keep my eyes open.....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 08:43 AM

Exclamation

Just stumbled across this posting in another forum :
(www.pedigreedatabase.com)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
We are trying to find the new American owner from the male GSD
“Oddo von Haus Salihin” – Transponder-number: 276098102792891
The breeder is asking for contact urgently!!!
During a flight inquiry, the responsible veterinary established a strong heart disease and bared the flight for the dog. The breeder owns the medical certificate. Now, she got the information, that, in spite of the heart disease, the male went to the USA by air. The breeder wants to get in contact with the buyer to know if the dog is still alive, how he is and if the new owner know about the disease. Oddo needs to be medicated urgently!!!!
If anybody knows the new owner or knows where the dog lives now, please get in contact with me, I´ll forward all the messages.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!

you can send me an email via [email protected]

--------------------

If you google "Oddo vom Haus Salihin", you will find SEVERAL IDENTICAL posts in different forums who hide their real name and pretend to be "Mrs. Jantie / Mrs.King / MRs Ursula K from Heidelberg in Germany" etc.

This whole post is a fake and hate campaign.

In another forum a user named Levimir said, that he knows the true story and that the dog is under veterinary consultation and receives best care and loving by a family in Atlanta to which the dog was given for free.

Hope I could help.

Gratz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 AM

mrs k has been on this forum for ages and wouldnt post a hate campaign on purpose, if this is a mistake its an honest one.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 09:39 AM
Master Member

I was going to say the same thing. with 1400+ posts she is definitely not a troll.

MIKE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 09:52 AM

gratz seems much more trollish here. mrs k. helps so much and always has terrific stories/advice. NO ONE LISTEN TO HIM!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 10:14 AM

I didn't say that Mrs. K is a troll, but is a fact that there ARE several similar posts under different names in other forums.

It is also quite strange that you try posting here, instead of just calling the former owner of the dog, Mrs. Nadia Adams or the breeder.

I can assure you, I heard form several thrustworthy sources that the dog is at good health, and his disease is taken care of - believe me, the American vets are excellent. The dog now lives peacefully in Atlanta at a loving and caring family.

If you still want to get sure, and maybe help by sending the medical documents to the owner, you can get in contact with Nadia Adams via [email protected].

Thanks for your help and caring though, and sorry, no offense was meant,
but I found it strange that there are so many posting under different names, though.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Crowned Member

I think the entire post(s) have just been a possible misunderstanding......
I choose to believe that a "good deed" was intended, and possibly the "facts" may have been faulted from the beginning.....I don't think that any harm was intended.
Also.....anyone that is not directly involved in this story, can actually know what the "entire & factual" story is.....
JMO

Huerta Hof German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....where breeding is still considered an art....
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Master Member

People are probably concerned about the dog and just looking for info on him to make sure he is OK so they "spread the word" through different channels (at least I hope thats their motive). glad to know that all is well.

MIKE

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 12:48 PM

Yes, robinhuerta, I agree.

I also think that this is a misunderstanding. We should be thankfull, that someone cared - thanks, Mrs. K ! - though the way it was done was a bit confusing.

I am glad that this solved out good and that I could report you that the dog is at good health.

/topic closed.

Greetings,

TBH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page