GSD Euro List? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

GSD Euro List?

How does one go about getting invited to join the GSD Euro list? I would like to be a member- even if on a read-only basis- to learn more about dogs and pedigrees and genetics. I know I need to get out more to learn about the dogs in person and I plan on that as soon as my current situation allows. But if anyone would be willing to allow me in, I would be grateful.

Renji - 6 y/o M GSD x chow rescue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"German shepherd dog breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German shepherd dog breeding." -v. Stephanitz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Crowned Member

Re: GSD Euro List?

Is that a particular list?

Here are some forums in Germany, which is the first place I would look for German Shepherd information. (I've been reading Dutch Shepherd forums in The Netherlands.)

http://www.dsh-forum.de/

http://hundeplatz-birkwitz.de/Forum/

http://www.langhaarforum.info/forum/ (Long hair)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Crowned Member

One of the GSD-Euro list moderators addressed this recently on the pedigreedatabase.com.
If you do a search there, you can get the contact info.

reffering to: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/gsd-euro/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Thank you, I'll take a search.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"German shepherd dog breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German shepherd dog breeding." -v. Stephanitz
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Just send an application. You will be asked for an introduction. The introduction will be posted on the list. If you are approved you will be sent a notice of approval. I am an admin on the list.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Thank you, Lisa.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Master Member

I was on that list for years and loved it, such a great resource! Unfortunately due to switching careers I didn't have time to keep up with it anymore so had to leave. Actually I am not sure if I suspended my membership or completely left, I should look into that...

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.—Rita Rudner
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Crowned Member

Let us know when you figure it out...
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Well I sent in the app. Bet they are wondering who the nerd is.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Crowned Member

They probably already know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page