8Likes
  • 6 Post By Jenny720
  • 1 Post By Jenny720
  • 1 Post By Jenny720

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Having fun with my slow motion option on phone

Since Max likes to chase balls he is easier to video. Dylan was throwing the ball and I was taking the video even though a bit dark out. In the third video max was nodding to me lol!
https://instagram.com/p/BvDFo_Hgh0t/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

This is just for fun! I did get some slow mo videos of Luna running. I wanted to get some at a trot. Anyway I will need to get some videos on a bike. Luna kept running up to me and giving me kisses and running alongside of Max lol! You can see how they can make a good sled team Lol! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
https://instagram.com/p/BvIBblXAlzm/
techinstructor likes this.

Last edited by Jenny720; 03-17-2019 at 06:12 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:20 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny720 View Post
This is just for fun! I did get some slow mo videos of Luna running. I wanted to get some at a trot. Anyway I will need to get some videos on a bike. Luna kept running up to me and giving me kisses and running alongside of Max lol! You can see how they can make a good sled team Lol! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
https://instagram.com/p/BvIBblXAlzm/

The first video shows it well when your dog is returning from right to left.....both the hinds pass on the left side of the fronts at that gait.....when I first noticed that with my dog...I thought she was messed up symmetrically....but I guess that's the way they move when reach and drive overlap....yeah I know.....you read about that in the February issue of Who Gives a Crap magazine.......regardless...watching a dog's movement in slo-mo is pretty interesting and telling.

SuperGait

Hündin 32CACT, 2334CSAT, 2016 GAA 2.85
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

@SuperG Luna’s cheetah style gallop lol! Yeah they push both their back legs off the ground for that extra momentum at a full speed gallop. It always reminded me of myself pushing off the sides of pool when swimming. Lol! The slow motion videos help to see how they use their bodies even their tails which is pretty cool.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Having fun doing some scent work in slow motion- hee hee. It’s been awhile and I busted out my scent work kit. I have little containers I can hide while on a walk. Max has not skipped a beat- it is very windy out and we got in a wet leaf cyclone. I love the way he is inhaling scent and going over the mailbox with a fine tooth comb. I can tell you there about ten feral cats in the woods watching all this- talk about distractions lol! He got treats, game fetch and kisses as his reward! Birch
https://youtu.be/nTX91IJXTEU
and regular speed
https://instagram.com/p/BvZ4V7qgl6K/
techinstructor likes this.

Last edited by Jenny720; 03-24-2019 at 05:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page