German Shepherds Forum banner

Fall is here, let’s see those gorgeous fall pics.

7K views 87 replies 31 participants last post by  Jenny720 
#1 · (Edited)
Just planted my fall flowers, then a run with Ozzy at the field. More to come as the colors change. Look forward to seeing some awesome pics.

#32 ·
New camera the wife gave me for the birthday. Not sure this exactly counts as fall but there’s a barn so I’m calling close enough.

Attachments

#33 ·
it was a gorgeous day to practice some man-trailing. I'm very proud that my gal-dog worked through an obstacle that has been issue for her during casual walks. But when it was time to work she didn't let it stop her. She's still too young to drive the car, though ;) My big-boy, all confidence and had to be reminded, hey, keep focused on finding the target in good time. When it was my turn to go hide for other team dogs, I was amazed at how quickly I was found. It was a great day. The blurry picture of the woods was my hiding place. No colorful leaves yet.

Attachments

#34 ·
Not super fall-ish but first day of fall. We were at a van event in Asheville NC. Spent the weekend camping in my van. There were a few other shepherds there as well.

Attachments

#36 ·
Great day for the pups! Grendel was in full fur missle mode & Millie got to romp in the shallow end and watch her crazy brother LOL

Attachments

#38 ·
Thanks!

Yeah, it was high 70's yesterday. Fall in the South for ya.... LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.