German Shepherds Forum banner

Sable Puppy Adventures

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Chuck94! 
#1 ·
Some pictures I got of Rollo, me, and my dad "romping" around the wilderness park area around where my dad works! It was the first time Rollo had ever been here and he loved it!

ROLLO STATS:

--------------------
Weight: Around 55 lbs!
Note: Getting/Raising Rollo has been the hardest thing I have ever done but he has already brought me more joy than ANYTHING else ever has in my life!

[/url]C by Chuck Marquardt, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]E by Chuck Marquardt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]B by Chuck Marquardt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]A by Chuck Marquardt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]D by Chuck Marquardt, on Flickr[/IMG]

See less See more
#10 ·
Thank you! Yes His coat change has been fun to document. Cool that you have had sables in the past - but now have an all black! Rollo is my first GSD and jut the perfect amount of chaos added to my final semester of college :smile2:

Reactions: Mame
#20 ·
Whew! Thank god I found the last couple of pictures from this romp where I am maybe - but most definitely trying to flex :toasting:

I just realized that since I used the beer toasting emoji in my post that it looks like I got a beer in my hands...I wish it would have been a Coors Light, but unfortunately just a Diet Coke "The Champagne of Soda" lol

Attachments

Reactions: Mame
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.