#1 ·
Not the best, but better than nothing!

with the flash...

without...

Happy Holidays!

Oh and Happy 9 months G's!

See less See more
#3 ·
I agree Dawn, but I wanted one with the lights showing on the tree. I will have to keep trying. It is hard when she wants to keep moving LOL

#4 ·
Baby Gi's
first Christmas!! Her fluffy, smiling face is perfect. I love the first one, but both show her personality effervescing through! Smiley, happy, social, zesty spitfire! It looks like she did zzzzooooomies after the second pic LOL! I see that she has a squeaky bumper toy, too. She was a good girl all year!

#5 ·
Thanks so much Patti! I was able to snap a few more so I thought I would share.

Not sure why but the ones without the flash are always blurry...

#6 ·
I like the 2nd from last very much...with Gia's tongue hanging out!! Adorable and beautiful!!

#9 ·
DUCHESS!!! Your golden girl, your superstar sweetie! (Okay, all of them are that, but..!) I love seeing her. This pic looks regal of her. Duchess is glowing!
Alison, your girls are such characters, and their eyes really show their feelings! (amm, ahem! I notice that sweetie Duchess happenes to have adorable eyebrow WRINKLES of cuteness!
)

#10 ·
MRL~

It is odd...but I assure you her hair is longer than both of my other girls. It is definately longer on her mane and britches and her feather duster tail! She is starting to have some fringes on her feet as well. However, it is not overly long. It is no where near as long as Betty's Taser. The funniest thing is that she has started hackling (ok I know that in and of itself is not really funny, but....) and it looks like a mohawk, it really stands up there!

Patti~
Thanks for the compliments. Duchess is a really sweet girl, but she definately has her issues. She does have eyebrow wrinkles
! She is also very soft and gentle with her big slow kisses, well until her overly long tail knocks your legs right out from under you! She really is a sweetheart and while I do think there is some mental damage from when she was poisoned, she really wants to do everything she can to please her people. By the way, her people are ALL people and she is not aloof to anyone or anything LOLOLOLOLOLOL

#12 ·
Aww, what sweet pics of your girls. Dutchess was poisoned?

Happy 9th months to Gia, Glory, Gryff, Bria, Ada, Teagen, Gretta and of course Karlo!!!!!

#14 ·
Yes Jane, she was poisoned almsot two years ago by our old neighbors. Nothing we can prove, but there is no doubt in our minds. She had grand mal seizures that lasted between 2-5 minutes about every 15-20 minutes for about 18 hours straight. She was so out of it. It was a nightmare. She pulled through, thank God. She never has been the same mentally since then. She is a special girl!

#15 ·
Originally Posted By: gsdlove212Yes Jane, she was poisoned almsot two years ago by our old neighbors. Nothing we can prove, but there is no doubt in our minds. She had grand mal seizures that lasted between 2-5 minutes about every 15-20 minutes for about 18 hours straight. She was so out of it. It was a nightmare. She pulled through, thank God. She never has been the same mentally since then. She is a special girl!
OMG! How AWFUL!
Im glad she is ok though.
People make me sick!!!!

#16 ·
Angel I agree, the neighbors on their other side were not as lucky as I was. They kept their two Rotties outside in a pen. Both were dead the next morning. Very sad. I am just glad that Duchie pulled through, and no major effects. She is jsut a tad different is all. And it is so mild that most people don't even notice that she is different in any way.

#17 ·
Originally Posted By: gsdlove212Angel I agree, the neighbors on their other side were not as lucky as I was. They kept their two Rotties outside in a pen. Both were dead the next morning. Very sad. I am just glad that Duchie pulled through, and no major effects. She is jsut a tad different is all. And it is so mild that most people don't even notice that she is different in any way.
Rat posion you think???

WOW, if I ever found out someone did that to my dog......
IM SOOO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!

#18 ·
No kidding, that is terrible...Duchess is very pretty, and after hearing her story, she is very lucky to have a second chance & that the seizures didn't continue into her life.
to Duchess.

#20 ·
I don't have a DSLR (yet, its on my Christmas wish list), but I can change the settings on my camera. I jsut don't know enough about all of that yet to know what to change it to and what not. I will give it a shot though thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.