German Shepherds Forum banner

I didn't like this bridge but Dakota didn't mind

798 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Trevorh 
#1 ·
This is a bridge over the French River (north of Parry Sound, south of Sudbury). It took me a while to feel comfortable walking on it. If someone walked heavy you could feel it. Dakota would try to look over the sides and wasn't fussed by the height at all.

View from Bridge

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow beautiful shots.... Jesse and I are adventurous and we would probably run on it and make it move. Knowing Jesse he would probably jump up to look over the edge and want to jump into the water too.

#3 ·
Dakota - Pic #1 "I must act calm so that mommy does not develop a fear of bridges... It's all baby steps you know. Come on mom... step on the bridge"

Pic #2 "I must ignore this fearful behavior..."

That's all I could think looking at the pics.

#4 ·
Awesome pictures! Good for Dakota for not being bothered by the bridge and encouraging you to be brave!! I especially like the last pic...the view is breath taking!!

#5 ·
We were just there a couple of weeks ago.. tis beautiful.. I myself could not walk anymore than 1/3 of it before I had to turn around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.