post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Elite Member

Looks like a fun day! Congrats!
Cschmidt88 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Rougarou passed her Protection Dog 1 title (w/ Honors) with 95/100 in protection and 91/100 in obedience. I'm super proud of this girl! We did not prep like we should have due to the fires and other craziness, so I went into this with low expectations. But she pulled through for me!

And on a fun note! Kaiju decided to get involved in a little protection fun, she was just out for desensitization/exposure but decided to jump right in! I don't typically allow this stuff since it can create bad habits and skips over foundations, but I decided to let it happen just for this once.

Dakonic German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 09:23 AM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Congratulations!
Cschmidt88 likes this.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 01:20 PM

Excellent!Congratulations!
Cschmidt88 likes this.

Terri

Samson Blk/Slvr GSD. RN
Misty Husky Mix
Z-Z Terrier/potato mix
Devo Yorkie Mix at the bridge
Dakota Wht GSD at the bridge
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-02-2018, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Kaiju is growing like a weed!

And I'm also excited to announce that I picked up a new addition this week, I'm hoping she will be a successful part of my program. She is only staying with me for a short period of time though, because I want to be able to focus on Kaiju and not spread myself thin between the two of them, I am going to have a very good friend of mine raise her and do her foundations. But I will still post updates on her. : )

Hustle vom Haus Tyson "Akira"
Sire: V Red Bull ze Stribrneho kamene IPO3 FPR1 KKL
Dam: V Gita Zde-Sko IPO3 KKL

deacon, Bramble, Nigel and 3 others like this.

Dakonic German Shepherds

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cschmidt88 View Post
Kaiju is growing like a weed!

And I'm also excited to announce that I picked up a new addition this week, I'm hoping she will be a successful part of my program. She is only staying with me for a short period of time though, because I want to be able to focus on Kaiju and not spread myself thin between the two of them, I am going to have a very good friend of mine raise her and do her foundations. But I will still post updates on her. : )

Hustle vom Haus Tyson "Akira"
Sire: V Red Bull ze Stribrneho kamene IPO3 FPR1 KKL
Dam: V Gita Zde-Sko IPO3 KKL

Whyd you choose this puppy? What did you like about the pedigree and this particular puppy?
deacon likes this.

Snitches get stitches.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Crowned Member

Super pups! Congratulations!
Cschmidt88 likes this.

Time itself is a very powerful component of learning. So learn to wait. Learn to forgive. Learn to backup. It's all necessary for learning.

Teach! Teach! Teach! Be fair to your dog!
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpump View Post
Whyd you choose this puppy? What did you like about the pedigree and this particular puppy?

I've been follow Red Bull's dam line back since Paris, and when they bred her to my favorite male (Drago Eqidius) I naturally followed the daughter from that pairing (Ivory). I really loved Red Bull when I came across him, I contacted his owner/handler to get more information on his temperament and really liked all that she had to say about him. It fit what I look for in a dog, working ability is of course very important but I also want a dog who is solid off the field. Stable and trustworthy in public settings, settles readily, etc.

Now the dam's lines are lines I'm less familiar with. I've heard a lot of great things about Javir and his progeny but I haven't had much hands on with them. I've also liked what I've seen from Amigo and Randy's program/lines in general. I feel that her goals/vision for the breed is similar to mine, so I felt confident in trusting her to be honest about pairings and if they'd fit my needs. Gita is also just a really nice female, I met her in person before deciding on the litter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineAreWorkingline View Post
Super pups! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! ^_^
Bramble likes this.

Dakonic German Shepherds

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page