• 2 Post By Isaiah54
  • 1 Post By Isaiah54

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 04:22 AM
Elite Member

Wow... Just read your Facebook post. Isaiah... amazing and sent from above to you. I was also with my Lou as her heart stopped, I know the pain... I am so glad that you and Isaiah had each other and found each other. I didn't have a physical disability but I honestly feel that in her later years Lulu saved me mentally in some ways when I felt so desperate and alone. I think they are sent to us and is hard for many to understand just what a huge impact they had in our lives. More than a service, more than a dog, angels in fur. God bless you and I truly believe you and Isaiah will be reunited again beyond the rainbow bridge just like me and my Lou.

~Lisa

Maya, my little human, 15 years old
Tala, White GSD born Feb 28 2019
Lulu, Black GSD,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P. went to the Rainbow Bridge May, 2018
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

I’m glad you had your Lou. I believe like you do that Isaiah and I will see each other again. I’m sure your Lou found ways to support her human. It seems to be in a GSD’s DNA to serve, to size up the situation and step in. Going forward is a hard road. My sister came yesterday and said “the house feels so empty without Isaiah.” It’s true. Everywhere I look is somewhere Isaiah should be. You and I have been blessed to have these gifts in our lives. Thank you for the kind words.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 12:36 PM
Crowned Member

That is a beautiful tribute to a special dog. I’m sad for you and also happy you had such a wonderful companion and guide for so many years. I laughed at the psycho part. We need to share your story with everyone who gets a puppy and wonders why they are so crazy and if they will ever settle down. Yes, they will and they do. I love his name and the reason you chose it.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 01:23 PM
Knighted Member

Sorry for your loss! From your description of him, he sounds like a true gift you were lucky to know...RIP Isaiah!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Mark Twain

Tim
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 05:41 PM
Crowned Member

That made me cry. God bless you and God bless Isaiah. Run free, sweet boy, until you and your partner are reunited again.

Jan
Shelby 9-2-14
Natty Boh 6-27-12
Annie 1998 - 8-2-12 RIP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Thank you so much for the kind words. I need the support for myself. But, part of the reason I posted was for all those who ask for help with their wild child can’t-make-me puppies. So many people saw us working and said they wanted a GSD just like Isaiah. I know they did...but the finished Isaiah. I would just smile.
Stevenzachsmom likes this.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 12:17 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah54 View Post
Thank you so much for the kind words. I need the support for myself. But, part of the reason I posted was for all those who ask for help with their wild child can’t-make-me puppies. So many people saw us working and said they wanted a GSD just like Isaiah. I know they did...but the finished Isaiah. I would just smile.
I hope you'll continue to post and share. There is a section dedicated to service dogs.

Jan
Shelby 9-2-14
Natty Boh 6-27-12
Annie 1998 - 8-2-12 RIP
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 07:11 AM
Elite Member

Im so sorry. Your story is a beautiful testament to the life you shared together and the incredible partnership. Bless both of you.

RIP Isaiah

"If you can't see his soul when you look in his eyes, then you need a seeing-eye dog"
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 08:59 AM
Master Member

WOW... you and Isaiah were so very fortunate...to have each other....RIP Isaiah....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page