Smokey Facebook Tribute - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Smokey Facebook Tribute

I made Smokeys facebook tribute today. I will add more photos and videos later on and post a lot about how things are going kind of a journal. Head over there and give it a "like". I love you buddy!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-S...ocation=stream

R.I.P- Smokey my GSD/Husky. You are my hero, my heart, my soul and you will forever remain in my heart. You were a true companion. I love You and miss You so much. Run like the wind!!

Chief-GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Crowned Member

I am sorry for your loss and hope the facebook tribute will help you thru this sad time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Royal K9s Baron Sting DB 7/9/2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sting Chance von Gaard 2006-2017
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Crowned Member

Very nice tribute to dear Smokey. I did indeed like the page.

Kathy

URO3,UCD Aleshanee Windridge "Kayos" CD,TDX,RE,CGC,HIC,TC
PTE,AG2,AN,URO3,UCD Xtra!Xtra! V TeMar "Havoc" CDX,GN,RE,CGC,HIC,TC,BH
UACH,URO1 Tidmores Rising Star Lydia "Mayhem" CD,BN,AX,OAJ,NF,RE,HT,TC,CGC,

Bridge
Lucky, Wolf, Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Crowned Member

I am sorry for your loss of Smokey He was a very well loved, and lucky dog. That is a very nice tribute! Rest in Peace Handsome boy...

"A House Is Not A Home Without A German Shepherd"
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Thank You all very much!

I am completely lost without my boy. I knew it was his time the week he passed, so I mad an appointment for Saturday that week, but he passed in my arms on Friday that week. That whole month I was trying to talk my dad into it was his time, but he didnt want to face it. Smokey was going downhil refuseing to eat anything I tried to give him. I got him cremated and got him a beautiful urn. This whole thing is almost impossible for me to handle. We kept him overnight that night and I slept next to him holding his paw. We took him to the vet the next morning and the vet and my dad picked him up so I could pull the dog bed out from under him and they tipped his head and blood poured out of his mouth. I am so haunted by that image. He tried so hard to fight passing, but I told him it was okay to go and he had fought long enough. I told him that whole week that it was okay for him to go. The day he went I layed down by him and talked to him for hours. I actually had to leave twice that day I hugged him and promised I would be back and he waited for me. Its helped a little, I dont know how much, but trying to keep myself busy have had some moments I was seriously thinking about going to be with him. I have had him my whole life basically and I just feel empty. I miss him so much it kills me!

R.I.P- Smokey my GSD/Husky. You are my hero, my heart, my soul and you will forever remain in my heart. You were a true companion. I love You and miss You so much. Run like the wind!!

Chief-GSD
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Crowned Member

I too am sorry for your loss and hope in time the good memories you have will bring you comfort.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Knighted Member

What a wonderful tribute page!
Sheilah
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Crowned Member

It's a beautiful tribute

Shanna

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 7 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frillint1 View Post
Thank You all very much!

Its helped a little, I dont know how much, but trying to keep myself busy have had some moments I was seriously thinking about going to be with him. I have had him my whole life basically and I just feel empty. I miss him so much it kills me!

I am sorry for your loss...but you must go on...If you really get to feeling like you want to join him..please ask for help..Blessings, jan

Sibi-
Zoe..R.I.P
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Thank you all. It is so overwhelming when I go to find him or let him out and hes not there. I really have that feeling a lot. I just miss him so much I feel completely lost and raw without him. It does make me a little happy having that page to share and knowing many people are seeing all him photos.

Chief-GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page