MISSING MY GSD. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 03:44 AM Thread Starter

MISSING MY GSD.

HI. IM NEW HERE I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI. AN TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY GSD THAT I LOST AWHILE BACK I HAD HIM FOR 8 YRS. AN SOME ONE KILLED HIM . I MISS HIM DEARLY NEVER FOUND OUT WHO DID IT HE WAS B/T IN COLOR HIS NAME WAS YOGI AN I WAS WANTING TO KNOW HOW YOU GET OVER LOSING A BELOVED FAMILY MEMBER ??? I MOVE FROM THERE AN NOW I HAVE 5 OTHER GERMAN SHEPHERDS BUT I STILL MISS MY YOGI-PUP IT'S HARD TO EVER THINK ABOUT MOVING ON ANY IDEAS WOULD BE HELPFUL.THANK-YOU FOR YOU TIME KIM AN MY 5 GSDS GRIZZ, FUZZBALL, BRAVEHEART,MIKO, DAKOTA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 AM

Re: MISSING MY GSD.

Hey there and welcome to the threads, I am new too.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I had a similar experience. My first dog was a Golden Retriever named Hunter. He was a great dog, but he was poisoned by incompetent workers at around age 12. I would tell you the story but I dont want to thread jack.

You asked, "how do you get over losing a beloved family member?" Well my answer is that you cant when you loved him so much. For me Hunter meant a lot to me, and I still remember him almost daily. Its been about 1 year now, but I dont think I will ever forget him. Now Kylo, is my new baby, but still I wont forget Hunter. I try to only think about the great times I had with Hunter. A loss is very difficult, and I dont think I have the best advise, but I just try to be happy that at least I had the pleasure of owning a great dog.

Once again, I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Kylo, my first German Shepherd Dog!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

Re: MISSING MY GSD.

THANK YOU FOR SOME HELP I HAVE 5 MORE GSDs NOW 1 IS WHITE 1 IS BLACK/SILVER AN 3 IS BLACK/TAN AN THEY HELP OUT ALOT BUT YOGI WAS MY FIRST GSD THANKS KIM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page