7 Year old GSD wandered off -- Doggone dog - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Elite Member

I sure hope you find Scooter. Glad that you have at least heard of sightings of him, I hope he comes home soon. So glad you saved Maxwell in the mist of all this!! Keeping fingers crossed!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Crowned Member

Hi Oz, still no luck eh.. So sorry to hear that, I was hoping that by now he was home. But, how is Maxwell doing? Did you make a fenced in area for him, hope so!

"There is a lot to be thankful for if you take the time to look. Example.. I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt!". Author Unknown

Enjoy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2014, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Hi D.

We know that someone has Scooter.
Gentleman that I have looking with his tracking dog is in progress....keeping this on the hush--hush, OK?

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Maxwell is doing so well; we are thrilled to have him.
He is in training and does basic commands and leash training is going well, but he is
distracted by other dogs. The kids on the block all like petting him and shaking hands with him; they say Maxwell is their favorite dog on the street :-)
I will get some pictures up for everyone to see him; he does not stay still for very long so it will be a challenge to get some shots of him. Also, Maxwell has a 1 acre fenced in yard and a big memory foam bed to sleep on at night, actually he has a few beds
:-)

I'll get an update soon as possible,
Oz & Maxwell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Knighted Member

So glad for good news, hope it ends well for you and Scooter! Also, Max is doing so well, that's great news also!

Susan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page