Hans and I have a game of kissing! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Hans and I have a game of kissing!

Hi, guys. I just hought I would tell you about a game that Hans and I have....I really want my DH to record it so I can put a link in here and let you see/hear my funny pup! He is about 90 lbs of pure teddy bear with a bark that could rule the world which is what makes this game so sweet and funny and cute. Here is how it works-

Hans comes to my side of the bed and sleeps there in the floor. Well, we have a new bedime routine that I started with him about a week ago.
Hans comes to tell me goodnight now- without fail and every single night.

He comes to my side of the bed and LOVES to rub his face on my bed, just on the side. so I started leaning up on my elbow when he does this and I will tell him to "Give me a goodnight kiss".

He puts his muzzle on my face and I make this noise....IDK how to spell it but I will try. It is a kissie noise but without smacking the lips. It is ........mmmmmmmmmmwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........very drawn out. Well, he started making the noise with me! I will say, "Give me a goodnight kiss" and now he will come sraight to me and nuzzle my face and go ...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa...............and it sounds exactly like me! So, now he will do it whenever I want him to and it is the sweetest thing you have ever seen! He is so smart!

Do any of your dogs do something like this????

"Dogs are our link to paradise.To sit with a dog
on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back
in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--
it was peace."
Milan Kundera

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Re: Hans and I have a game of kissing!

that is the cutest ever!!! You have to get it on film!!

Bogart 11 years old GSD

"He/she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Elite Member

I love that story!!! These little rituals we have with our dogs become such a comfort, don't they?

Lucy (RIP Princess) was very bright and loved to make up games for the two of us.

At bedtime, I'd say "beddy bye!!" in a cheerful tone and she would leap to her feet and go running upstairs quick as she could. I could hear her scamper in to the room and hop on my bed.

I'd run up behind her and find her curled up ON MY PILLOW with her eyes clamped shut, seeminingtly to be PRETENDING to be sound asleep, although her butt would be wiggling with sheer fun.

I'd put my hands on my hips and feign great frustration.." a DOG?? on my PILLOW???" She would wiggle more and more and hunker down deeper.

Finally, she'd look up, grin, and get her belly rub. Then I'd say "okay" and she'd get up and hop down on her bed.

Every night...I went to bed with a smile on my face.

When she died on Christmas, it was the first thing I missed....

Doggie rituals=happiness.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Aik vom Haus Gold "The Rock" Age 11

Zuzu--gsd DOB 4-21-09. Naughty n' nice

Lucy, Black GSD 2/1997-12-25-2008.
" T'was Heaven with you Here."

Dweezil, WGSD. RIP, 13
Moon, WGSD. RIP , 12
Shining found treasures both.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted By: JenniferDI love that story!!! These little rituals we have with our dogs become such a comfort, don't they?

Lucy (RIP Princess) was very bright and loved to make up games for the two of us.

At bedtime, I'd say "beddy bye!!" in a cheerful tone and she would leap to her feet and go running upstairs quick as she could. I could hear her scamper in to the room and hop on my bed.

I'd run up behind her and find her curled up ON MY PILLOW with her eyes clamped shut, seeminingtly to be PRETENDING to be sound asleep, although her butt would be wiggling with sheer fun.

I'd put my hands on my hips and feign great frustration.." a DOG?? on my PILLOW???" She would wiggle more and more and hunker down deeper.

Finally, she'd look up, grin, and get her belly rub. Then I'd say "okay" and she'd get up and hop down on her bed.

Every night...I went to bed with a smile on my face.

When she died on Christmas, it was the first thing I missed....

Doggie rituals=happiness.

Jennifer

Awwwww how could you not miss that ritual! That is so cute! Morgan gives the kids good night kisses....and she is the first one to wake them up too...lol

Erin
Married to:
Andrew

Mom to:
Sierra 3 year old Black Lab 3/23/06
Morgan 6 month old GSD 11/4/08

2 Skin kids
Seth-8
Alyssa-5
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 01:54 AM

Aww, both of those stories are great!

ShepsRgr8, I demand video!

Keisha
Owner of: Nuno, my sweet chihuahua heart dog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page