favorite organic/holistic web site for dogs - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

favorite organic/holistic web site for dogs

I became interested in this after choosing a hemp collar for Skye. They are so nice and look very comfortable. I also don't like to buy treats made outside the USA (some Canadian exceptions) and I don't give my dogs grains.

For viewing some interesting organic choices, I like Planet Earth and Global Dog - they both have hemp collars, organic treats, fun toys and other interesting products. What are your favorites?

Bonnie

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

With approval from:
Skye, CGC & certified therapy dog (GSD)
Buddy, CGC & certified therapy dog (golden, tripod)

RIP
Sophie - the life was too short dog
Solo - CGC, AAT 'stars in the sky dog'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Crowned Member

Re: favorite organic/holistic web site for dogs

Fortunately there is a store here where I can get most of the holistic stuff I need for my animals. My favorite site for supplements, treats, etc. is http://www.onlynaturalpet.com

They have an amazing diversity of products and customers review them which is helpful, especially when you're trying something new.

That said, I'm a big supporter of local businesses and there are two really good, rescue friendly animal supply stores here so I try to support them as much as possible. The health food store one will order stuff for me too.

Ruth & the 4 Legged Rescue Gang

Rafi the malaroo

Gio & Varda, the krazy kittens
....In my heart:
Cleo Kitty
Chama
Kai
Basu
Massie
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Re: favorite organic/holistic web site for dogs

Thumbs up for local businesses. I have a great one here called bone-a-fido. They only carry the best (in opinion) foods and treats and great toys like hurleys and the hemp collars.

They're great about ordering for me - but I like the sites to see what is out there.

Thanks for the link - I'll be checking it out.

Bonnie

-

-

With approval from:
Skye, CGC & certified therapy dog (GSD)
Buddy, CGC & certified therapy dog (golden, tripod)

RIP
Sophie - the life was too short dog
Solo - CGC, AAT 'stars in the sky dog'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page