Miracle mineral supplement for your dog? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Miracle mineral supplement for your dog?

My family and I have used this product for a long time and other than becoming nauseous myself once from it there are no aide effects but I truly have seen its power.

For those unfamiliar, this was originally used to treat malaria and was done successfully to thousands of patients. Look up the info on it.

My question is, does anybody have any info on it for dogs? I imagine one drop would cure nearly any sickness, since it is one of the strongest anti-viral, anti-fungus, anti-bacterial (not an antibiotic however, slight difference that I believe has to do more with aiding the system in fighting bad bacteria, rather than cleaning out the bacteria itself)

So how about it? Any loonies have a go?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Zombie Queen Moderator

THIS?!?

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No.....it's bleach. Bleach actually does have a place in infected skin wound treatment but I would be cautious about its use as a medicine.

Nancy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Partner in Crime
Waiting at the Bridge: Grim (NAPWDA), Cyra, Toby, Oscar, Linus, Rainbow, Arlo, & Waggles
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-22-2013, 03:44 AM Thread Starter

It's not bleach. It's chlorine dioxide. Don't be turned off by the word chlorine. Also, wiki isn't a good source for alternative treatment info; its quite biased. If it were bleach, my family and I and my neighbors and friends would be dead rather than cured of many ailments such as: MRSA, chronic foliculitis, cancer, influenza within 24 hours of first symptom, common cold within 48 where otherwise my colds last 2 weeks minimum, psoriasis, and many others.

I think it's www.miraclemineral.org or www.miracle-mineral-supplement.com

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Last edited by Dustin4321; 05-22-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page