Homeopathic Remedy for Auto Immune Discoid Lupus Erythematosus - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jenny720

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

Homeopathic Remedy for Auto Immune Discoid Lupus Erythematosus

Magnificent Sam is about 7 years old, adopted June 2018. Came up with a scabby nose a couple of months ago. Treated with nose butter, no help. We have been to the vet and was on 30 days antibiotics for bacteria on his nose. Not much better, so now treating for discoid lupus erythematosus.

Has anyone had any success with treating this homeopathically? I understand this is an ongoing condition and I would love to hear of any supplements that actually work. I have looked online and see CQ10, I would rather he not be on steroids for the rest of his life...

https://www.natural-dog-health-remed...ine-lupus.html

Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 10:02 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonGold View Post
Magnificent Sam is about 7 years old, adopted June 2018. Came up with a scabby nose a couple of months ago. Treated with nose butter, no help. We have been to the vet and was on 30 days antibiotics for bacteria on his nose. Not much better, so now treating for discoid lupus erythematosus.

Has anyone had any success with treating this homeopathically? I understand this is an ongoing condition and I would love to hear of any supplements that actually work. I have looked online and see CQ10, I would rather he not be on steroids for the rest of his life...

https://www.natural-dog-health-remed...ine-lupus.html

Thanks so much!

Hi SampsonGold!

This is a serious condition.

Homeopathic Remedies are matched by specific conditions, so certification in Homeopathy or Homeotoxicology is imperative for this, not suggestions from the internet.

Diet is also important,

so it's a bonus if there is a nutritionist on staff too.

Check your Private Messages. I am sending a list of Homeopath's/Homeotoxicologist's in CA that you can choose from your location. Distance should not hinder your decision. Once you are established, they can do phone consults with you to limit driving times.

If you do decide to call one on the list, be sure to ask for the specific person who is versed in Homeopathy/Homeotoxicology.

Beware: A clinic that advertised "Holistic" does not mean that they have a certified Homeopath on their staff.

Best of luck!
Moms
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Thank you! His nose is still not much better. One more week on lupus meds, on the offchance the meds kick in, and I will take him in for cancer screening... once I have a diagnosis I will absolutely call from your list you sent me.

The front of his nose is raw. He is still full of energy and wants to play, eating and drinking well, output is normal, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nose.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	521301  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 10:47 AM
Crowned Member

Aww poor guy that looks painful. I know pred is not the best but it does work well for immune system issues And at times needed. Hope you find answers and heal.
Jax08 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page