Mei has diahrrea - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 09:27 PM

Yay, nothing like a solid poop to brighten one’s day!

The brisket was probably delicious...and too rich!
We grilled steaks once and I trimmed the fat off the sides and left it in a plastic baggie on the deck railing...found an empty plastic baggie the next afternoon and I was like, “uh oh!” Well, I spent that night on the couch near the back door, letting poor Rumo in and out about every 2-3 hours...

I had him skip a meal, then he ate steamed white rice and boiled chicken breast for 2-3 days and got slowly back on kibble. I will try the pumpkin next time, seems easier!

Rumo ~ rescue shepherd/husky mix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Mei
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSDchoice View Post
Yay, nothing like a solid poop to brighten one’s day!

The brisket was probably delicious...and too rich!
We grilled steaks once and I trimmed the fat off the sides and left it in a plastic baggie on the deck railing...found an empty plastic baggie the next afternoon and I was like, “uh oh!” Well, I spent that night on the couch near the back door, letting poor Rumo in and out about every 2-3 hours...

I had him skip a meal, then he ate steamed white rice and boiled chicken breast for 2-3 days and got slowly back on kibble. I will try the pumpkin next time, seems easier!
Ya, we took her out every 2-3 hours during the night too! Definitely try the pumpkin! I've still been adding a couple tablespoons in both meals today.

Mei - DOB 1/15/2018
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:27 AM
Crowned Member

Perfect form from honest kitchen is good also soothes the digestive system. Last week our chihuahua was given to many dog treats and I think that’s what upset his tummy. It was the first time I had seen him with a upset tummy. I hope Mei is feeling better soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:47 AM
Crowned Member

Mei has diahrrea

When I was cleaning up after Topper’s accident because of his sick belly. Max and Luna did not want to not come back in the house because of the smell. I was not upset either - Luna came in and started gagging and ran back outside. Which I thought was quite dramatic. Until the house was completely aired is when they came back in. I had to take a photo of them. They did make me laugh. Max looked very disturbed by the whole thing. Their strong reaction made me think that Topper contacted some awful virus but he was better the next day. It also made me thought of dogs in dirty conditions and made me quite sad- they are such clean animals. He did have some dog biscuits that day and just one to many that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jenny720; 03-19-2019 at 08:51 AM.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Mei
Master Member

Poor Topper! I imagined them walking in then gagging because of the smell lol

Mei - DOB 1/15/2018
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 02:12 PM
Crowned Member

I know he probably was happy he had that effect on them lol! I hope Mei is feeling better!

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Mei
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny720 View Post
I know he probably was happy he had that effect on them lol! I hope Mei is feeling better!
Ya, she's all better thanks!

Mei - DOB 1/15/2018
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page