That's right, no diagnosis. I like the idea of taking him to the vet school. However we just took a hit from the ER vet.. we will have to wait until after the bill comes through to see if Healthy paws is going to reimburse us. Not sure if they will consider this a preexisting condition or not. To me it's not, his poop was fine, his past issues were diarrhea. This gagging behavior is completely new to us, and turning down food. In the past he's always been a chow hound. I'd like to wait if he's stable and comfortable enough before taking him in again... just not sure how he's going to feel. He's active now, eating all his daily portions although at weird times and drinking, still just gagging. He gets raw meat bones, I still wonder too if a piece may have broke off and gotten stuck in the back of his throat? Or a reaction to Revolution? Or maybe even a reaction to the lepto vaccine? I'm grasping at straws still.